16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2022 - Talia

I haven't seen my regular rostered on since the start of the year so I looked at a few reviews and feedback and made a 1hr booking with Talia.

She is wearing a sheer, body hugging chemise with nothing underneath when she fetches me from the waiting room. She's very friendly and chatty from the start. She has curves but has an athletic body which already looks great through her chemise. We get to the room, shower, she leaves and comes back with her oil and a cup of water and jumps straight into it. I ask for a firm massage and she really delivered. She really gets into those knots. She's a lot more "high energy" than what I'm used to. She really goes for it and it was less of a cock tease and more of a cock grab but that's not a complaint. Knots out of the way she flips me over for the fun part where she is equally energetic. She has a great body and positioned herself for some great views and opportunities to touch her.

I would definitely see her again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

She is one of the better girl over there. Not only she can do a really good firm massage but also knows when to do what. I found her No nonsense, genuine kinda girl, who will try to make sure you have a great time. Unfortunately, only able to meet her once but would very much like to catch up with her soon. Thanks for the review @lemur

• Like 2
On 25/04/2023 at 12:01 AM, punter185 said:

Is it true Talia left BR? Anyone know why?

She's working this weekend mate. 

• Like 1
On 12/05/2023 at 10:49 PM, lostlittleboy said:

She's working this weekend mate. 

Lets Hope she sticks around a bit longer. Don't know why BR was quick to remove her profile she is one of the few Masseuse worth every cent goes above and beyond to create memorable experience every time.

She was there the whole day - day and night shift and nothing else. I'd say it was a one off or FIFO appearance.

On 14/05/2023 at 9:10 PM, manoftown said:

She was there the whole day - day and night shift and nothing else. I'd say it was a one off or FIFO appearance.

Did you catch up with her by any chance?. Do you know if she as just left BR or the industry.

On 18/05/2023 at 5:30 PM, REALM88 said:

Did you catch up with her by any chance?. Do you know if she as just left BR or the industry.

she left BR for good she didn't tell me why but she's doing private now I caught up with her sunday.......she said if anyone wants to see her to pass on her number DM me for details.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
On 18/05/2023 at 5:30 PM, REALM88 said:

Unfortunately not. When I rang to book, they said they were not taking bookings (ie she was likely fully booked)

On 19/9/2023 at 11:48 AM, carl johnson said:

😆

Got to be on of the best Ass to Waist Ratio I’ve ever seen. She really new how to position her self During the Massage using the Mirrors to her absolute advantage.

On 22/05/2023 at 11:58 AM, hrnym877 said:

she left BR for good she didn't tell me why but she's doing private now I caught up with her sunday.......she said if anyone wants to see her to pass on her number DM me for details.

Could you DM for her details please!