11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Brown
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  19. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  29. Overall Looks: Model material
  30. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  31. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741- January 2022 - Bella

I started 2022 with a great bang!

Had the opportunity to book Bella at 741 this Saturday, she was a very pretty young woman! Looks bit like Kate Ritchie, 163cm, size 10ish, Brunette, very cute face, Large and soft E cups, small waist and a great heart shaped big booty! My type of girl! Ticks all my boxes and very friendly too!

We did deluxe package, and she offered light kissing, cuddles, daty, fingering, and a good root! I loved licking her shaved pussy from the front AND back, she had a very tight camel toe with perfect pink small inner lips and meaty outer ones. Tasted great, fingered her G spot while licking her clit simultaneously and she came hard in like 1 minute or so! My hat trick worked again!

She then gave a very lustful blow job with lots of suction and passion, I enjoyed it very much, could have cum in her mouth if she went hard like that for another minute. 

We did our favourite pos - doggy, I went slow and sensual, and reached forward to rub her clit at the same time, she liked it and was rubbing it herself afterwards. I then pulled out and admired her arse's greatness combined with her inviting camel toe for awhile then, inserted again, balls deep, pounded her deep, hard and fast with all my might, her round booty was slapping on my pelvis and making those loud naughty claps. She was moaning loudly at the same time for me until I couldn't resist her tight womanhood anymore and my cannon exploded uncontrollably inside her love purse!

She then gave me a nice soft massage to relax while we chatted a bit. Buzzer went off and I reluctantly had to wash up and leave her, then return to my reality...😢

She is a wonderful friendly young girl, clean, great body, pretty face and wonderful service, I really enjoyed her company. She likes to laugh so if u can make some silly jokes it goes down very well too!

I definitely will return and see her again!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Ahhh another Bella fan I see! Thanks for your review mate. Might have to head back to see her again 

• Like 1

Sorry, but Kate Richie and "model material" should never be in the same sentence lol. Cheers for review, sounds great

• Haha 2

@samsoni I saw her a couple of weeks ago, I think she said she has another job so hasn't been in for a while. She is capping her bookings - like most of the girls there, but trust me mate the 30 min deluxe ($50 extra I think) is so worth it