15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Unsure
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  30. Overall Personality: Fun
  31. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - December 2021 - Chantelle

Had been trying to visit this old haunt unsuccessfully for the past couple of months, I'd always rock up too late either when they weren't taking any more bookings for the night or

when they had no available girls - this probably made me anticipate the session even more, though I think Bodyrotic has gotten a bit expensive compared to the full service joints.

Anyway the manager asks me to wait 15 mins to see two girls when they get out of bookings, that fell through as one got booked and the other went home or something.

Luckily, Chantelle, whose photos had caught my eye, was now available in another 30 mins, so I make the booking and bide my time.

When Chantelle finally walked in it was well worth the wait, tall leggy glamazon with a killer ass and nice enhanced breasts (not too plastic unlike some), pretty face too.

While, at first glance, she might seem the type to be a bit cold and bitchy, she was chatty, and pleasant in the room, and despite it being her last shift gave a good firm massage and some great body slides. 

She finished me off by straddling me in reverse with her large round ass staring me in the face and letting me slap her and do some light touching , needless to say I came pretty quick when presented with the view. Great handjob technique too (most of the BR girls have this down pat).

Sessions like these do make me wish Bodyrotic charged about  10-20% less than they currently do, I'd visit them far more frequently. 

A RnT from a beautiful woman is a fine alternative to full service, especially when you're a bit tired and up for a bit of teasing.

Do let me know if they're any other hotties at Bodyrotic (ideally who also allow light touching without charging extra) that I should check out!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Happy to hear you enjoyed your session with Chantelle so much, @MattC

I totally agree that, whilst she looks very haughty and glamorous, she is warm, responsive, and a lot of fun whenever you see her.

On 01/01/2022 at 10:44 PM, MattC said:

Sessions like these do make me wish Bodyrotic charged about  10-20% less than they currently do, I'd visit them far more frequently. 

Funny since they increased their prices from $250 an hour I stopped going there. Many cheaper options out there now.

• Like 1
On 07/07/2022 at 1:10 AM, Mercury8 said:

Funny since they increased their prices from $250 an hour I stopped going there. Many cheaper options out there now.

Where

On 11/07/2022 at 11:31 PM, Qwert1234 said:

Where

I am thinking the same thing there is pretty much only 2 options in Sydney the high end eg BR  and the low end eg Asian knock shops you can't compare the 2 there nothing a like. Apart from some Latin students offering B2B massages out of there apartments I cant find any cheaper options in which the service standard would be comparable to BR or other high end places. BR is the cheapest of all the high end places when you take into consideration price goes down for longer bookings the ability to use vouchers and a lower rate surcharge on credit card 2 or 3 percent if i am not mistaken There are places charging 20 percent which I thought was outlawed now after the royal commission into the banks. To sum it up BR is the most affordable out of all the high end parlors if any body knows different by all means pm the Intel..

• Like 1

I don’t mind the rates. For me it’s worth it to visit a place I like, a place I feel comfortable in, and where the ladies are just right for me. We all have our own price point and expected service levels.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I don’t mind the rates. For me it’s worth it to visit a place I like, a place I feel comfortable in, and where the ladies are just right for me. We all have our own price point and expected service levels.

Don't Know if its a sign i am getting older and i feel comfortable and confident that i will get a good service at BR or Just simply there is no incentive to go anywhere else  I find myself visiting BR for at least 80 percent of my punts with the occasional private Punt usually as a second option . Wish there were more Affordable options in Sydney something around $180-$200 an hour but i suspect rent property maintenance cost are to high to make a business at that price point Viable.

• Like 2
On 13/7/2022 at 12:18 PM, Realman1988 said:

Don't Know if its a sign i am getting older and i feel comfortable and confident that i will get a good service at BR or Just simply there is no incentive to go anywhere else  I find myself visiting BR for at least 80 percent of my punts with the occasional private Punt usually as a second option . Wish there were more Affordable options in Sydney something around $180-$200 an hour but i suspect rent property maintenance cost are to high to make a business at that price point Viable.

If the rates go any lower, it’d also get too busy - particularly for the more popular ladies.

• Thanks 1

Aus men are not like they were in there Father’s Day and grandfathers they are emotionally weak willing to pay when prices increase. I’ve said many times you can only charge what some one is willing to pay this goes across the board not just sex house cars etc. Take utes for example they were marketed to working class men  years ago now considered a luxury vehicle men  these days are willing to pay for some under powered made in Thailand piece of shit for 80k plus I really don’t get it I must be a throw back. The point I was trying to make in the previous post there should be middle of the range options high quality service with no bells and whistles BR is Great for a special occasion now and then  but people on a lower incomes like myself would apprceate a more economical option and i am not talking about dodgy Asian joints talking about proper licensed venues needs to be more competition in the market maybe places like this would exist.

• Haha 1
On 16/7/2022 at 9:27 AM, BONDAGE said:

If the rates go any lower, it’d also get too busy - particularly for the more popular ladies.

Yea its Pretty Busy lately don’t expect there to be much of a line up at intros always book ahead. Made A booking to see Evie yesterday unfortunately she left her shift early so my booking was canceled. there was no one available until later on during the Day so I ended up seeing Jennifer gave me one of the most amazing sexiest raunchiest experience I have had in a long Time the room she used was amazing had ceiling Mirrors perfect lighting which complimented her skin tone BR has really  upped there game in the last 12 months most of the rooms have Natural lighting now. I have met some real Gems this year  Maddi Jordana etc hope to meet many more.

• Like 1
On 16/07/2022 at 4:43 PM, Realman1988 said:

Aus men are not like they were in there Father’s Day and grandfathers they are emotionally weak willing to pay when prices increase. I’ve said many times you can only charge what some one is willing to pay this goes across the board not just sex house cars etc. Take utes for example they were marketed to working class men  years ago now considered a luxury vehicle men  these days are willing to pay for some under powered made in Thailand piece of shit for 80k plus I really don’t get it I must be a throw back. The point I was trying to make in the previous post there should be middle of the range options high quality service with no bells and whistles BR is Great for a special occasion now and then  but people on a lower incomes like myself would apprceate a more economical option and i am not talking about dodgy Asian joints talking about proper licensed venues needs to be more competition in the market maybe places like this would exist.

I and quite a few people on this forum frequent Massage at Central, Sydney Baby Massage and Wynyard Blossom. Out of all the cheaper asian shops those three in my experience are (A) Cheaper and (B) Consistent than most western R@T. I don't even bother going to Kings Court now when they are offering 1/2 price discounts on Tuesdays because the girls are so bad. Yes I've had great experiences at Bodyrotic I've seen Summer a few times and if Dita ever made a return I would be there in a heartbeat but forking out $280 bucks for a hand job and paying $50 to rub some pussy and and extra $50 to lick some pussy and an extra $100 to fuck some pussy and an extra $50 to suck nipples and an extra $50 for kissing and an extra $50 for what ever the fuck else they want to keep charging just gets a bit too excessive in my opinion. Hi, you want me to say hello to you that's an extra $50 , what you want the hot water in the shower to have more pressure that's an extra $50. Full service with hot babes at Ginza, ATMC or Liasons will cost you $350 per hour and that's for all the superstars. I find these high end RnT to be money traps.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Mercury8 said:

I and quite a few people on this forum frequent Massage at Central, Sydney Baby Massage and Wynyard Blossom. Out of all the cheaper asian shops those three in my experience are (A) Cheaper and (B) Consistent than most western R@T. I don't even bother going to Kings Court now when they are offering 1/2 price discounts on Tuesdays because the girls are so bad. Yes I've had great experiences at Bodyrotic I've seen Summer a few times and if Dita ever made a return I would be there in a heartbeat but forking out $280 bucks for a hand job and paying $50 to rub some pussy and and extra $50 to lick some pussy and an extra $100 to fuck some pussy and an extra $50 to suck nipples and an extra $50 for kissing and an extra $50 for what ever the fuck else they want to keep charging just gets a bit too excessive in my opinion. Hi, you want me to say hello to you that's an extra $50 , what you want the hot water in the shower to have more pressure that's an extra $50. Full service with hot babes at Ginza, ATMC or Liasons will cost you $350 per hour and that's for all the superstars. I find these high end RnT to be money traps.

Well said and so true. Have had some great times at BR over the years but a visit these days is rare and even if you pay the big bucks there’s no guarantee of a good experience 

21 hours ago, Mercury8 said:

Your comment is interesting and thought provoking thanks. It made me consider why I keep going here. It’s not for FS, and I agree if that’s what you want there’s better options available. It’s not even just for just a handjob. I could handle that myself. 

I think it’s the erotic sensuality of it rather than just the sexuality. I like all of my senses being stimulated by a lady who works non-stop to do so. The lady I see regularly does just that. It’s more than simply an itch requiring orgasm to scratch it. Focussing on sensual pleasure though is irresistibly erotic for me and that’s what gets me off. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Your comment is interesting and thought provoking thanks. It made me consider why I keep going here. It’s not for FS, and I agree if that’s what you want, there’s better options available. It’s not even just for just a handjob. I could handle that myself. 

I think it’s the erotic sensuality of it rather than just the sexuality. I like all of my senses being stimulated by a lady who works non-stop to do so. The lady I see regularly does just that. It’s more than simply an itch requiring orgasm to scratch it. Focussing on sensual pleasure though is irresistibly erotic for me and that’s what gets me off. 

Maybe go back a few years before FS was technically on offer . The changes to the rules regarding extras may not have been for the best.

Still back then most didn’t go for extras even though some girls offered everything . Apparently if they got caught they would be fired. 

On 23/07/2022 at 9:22 PM, Mercury8 said:

Full service with hot babes at Ginza, ATMC or Liasons will cost you $350 per hour and that's for all the superstars. 

do you mean rugby league stars and famous people 

On 23/07/2022 at 9:22 PM, Mercury8 said:

so massage at central is 50 dollars for remedial massage. 

I asked the reception and they told no B2B and happy ending. Go some place else. 

How much all together including body sliding and happy ending

On 04/12/2022 at 5:13 PM, Realman1988 said:

What happened to Chantelle ? did she leave the industry she not listed on the BR website?.

I asked one of the girls (not anyone new) about her a few months ago and was told she doesn't know. 

On 07/07/2022 at 1:10 AM, Mercury8 said:

Where do u go