Jump to content

Review Information

  1. Sex Worker's Name: Sunny Ritchie
  2. Session Month: December
  3. Session Year: 2021
  4. Type of Service: Private Escort
  5. Photos Authenticity: Real, slightly retouched
  6. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $550
  7. Location where session took place: Western Australia
  8. Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria): Incall to Escort's place
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Daytime
  11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  25. Kissing Available: Not Always
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  28. Overall Looks: Pretty
  29. Overall Personality: Fun
  30. Overall Performance: It was okay

Private Escort - December 2021 - Sunny Ritchie


Johnboy1965

Recommended Posts

I booked sunny a couple of weeks ago, I was hesitant based on other punter reviews stating the lack of effort and clock watching, specially when she charges $550 per hour.

 

I had an average experience. She was very pretty to look at however I found she couldn't hold much of a conversation and I too experienced the clock watching. I also noticed while I went down on her she was just staring to the side not even acting like she enjoyed our time together. She was professional and apartment was clean. She had an incredible body. But I wouldn't book again based on my experience. I've been seeing escorts in Perth for many years now and I've had better experiences with escorts charging $300 per hour. 

 

I hope she takes the reviews in her stride and makes a effort for clientele paying $550 for 1hour. 

  • Thanks 9
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Wow...there are at least 3 reviews out of 7 from punterplanet members that seem less than satisfied with Sunny Ritchie's service.

I hope this doesn't reflect the wider punting community that aren't members here because I did like her service. 

My go to girl at the time was Summer from Esquires who at her fittest body gave Sunny a run for her money.

As for sex Summer left Sunny for dead on how she seduced her clients. Summer was a true nymphomaniac.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 17/12/2021 at 6:58 AM, Johnboy1965 said:

I hope she takes the reviews in her stride and makes a effort for clientele paying $550 for 1hour. 

 

On 17/12/2021 at 6:58 AM, Johnboy1965 said:

I've had better experiences with escorts charging $300 per hour. 

 

Unlikely to change after getting $550/hr instead of $300/hr.

I agree that in Perth there are many better experiences available at far cheaper prices. Thanks for the review and better luck next time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 22/12/2021 at 9:13 AM, 001Romblk said:

Wow...there are at least 3 reviews out of 7 from punterplanet members that seem less than satisfied with Sunny Ritchie's service.

I hope this doesn't reflect the wider punting community that aren't members here because I did like her service. 

My go to girl at the time was Summer from Esquires who at her fittest body gave Sunny a run for her money.

As for sex Summer left Sunny for dead on how she seduced her clients. Summer was a true nymphomaniac.

 

 

summer still work anywhere?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, andrei.23 said:

summer still work anywhere?

Hi Andrei.

 

She left Esquires 2018 and as far as I know she doesn't work at any establishments.

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...