15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Club 741 - November 2021 - Honey

Krish1233

I called the Club 741 reception 2 hrs before going there to see; how many were available and the operator mentioned that she got 4 ladies to do service, After getting a good massage at other place as i was really horny, I want to go for a brothel. As I called before and i know there are girls available, as I entered the parlour, unfortunately they have only one available but as I check the roster list before I could see honey and she has positive reviews so I waited for her as they mentioned it that she will be back in 5-10 min to see me. I waited and on my first glance, I liked her as she is lovely cute face and I thought i should really spend my time with her and Later on I asked operator for one hour booking with extras. But as Honey has client booked in next half an hour, she said Honey can only do for half an hour. So i thought I am happy to go with honey for half an hour.

Done payment; and she gave a warm welcome about how is my day going and I reach room. She asked me to stay in room and asked for a health checkup. Offered me to do shower and she left and she is back with more condoms. After that she removed her dress as I was already naked, She sucked really good and asked me to do you want to fuck but I said to start with romancing. So i started kissing and after that had a good sex. After that we cuddle each other and smooching each other. I tried to say short but couldn't finish off don't mind. Be good to her she will look after you and don't for get to add extras at this place as I have a great experience with Voilet before. I am planning to visit her again in near future again for one hour service.

• Thanks 4