23. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  24. Blowjob: Unsure
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  29. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  30. Overall Personality: Fun
  31. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - June 2021 - Grace

Guys, I’ve removed a bunch of comments made before the OP panicked and edited his review to the point of rendering it next to useless (no offense and thanks for sharing MPP). But I wish you guys used PMs and asked me to have a look before scaring new members off.

The comments made don’t make sense any longer, so we’ll leave the topic with the couple left that are still of use. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

@MPP Good on you MPP. I very much enjoyed your review and your candour. I am not really sure what the point of a site like this is if people feel the need, or are encouraged to, censor themselves.

I am happy to hear you had such a good time, MPP. Good on you.

And, I am not sure why anyone would be encouraged to censor their review because the proprietor/s of an establishment Bodyrotic might be displeased. Bodyrotic does plenty of censorship in its own so-called "Feedback" section - https://bodyrotic.com.au/feedbacks/ - and is completely honest and transparent about the fact that it reserves the right to edit and manipulate favourable reviews and to ignore and not publish any review that is not in their own best interests - https://bodyrotic.com.au/faqs/#faqs-feedback

If this forum has simply become an extension of the self-interested "Review" section of Bodyrotic's website, I am not really sure what the point of it is.

Grace didn't do anything wrong from what I read and nor did @MPP for posting about it.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Brightlightsbigcity said:

@MPP Good on you MPP. I very much enjoyed your review and your candour. I am not really sure what the point of a site like this is if people feel the need, or are encouraged to, censor themselves.

I am happy to hear you had such a good time, MPP. Good on you.

And, I am not sure why anyone would be encouraged to censor their review because the proprietor/s of an establishment Bodyrotic might be displeased. Bodyrotic does plenty of censorship in its own so-called "Feedback" section - https://bodyrotic.com.au/feedbacks/ - and is completely honest and transparent about the fact that it reserves the right to edit and manipulate favourable reviews and to ignore and not publish any review that is not in their own best interests - https://bodyrotic.com.au/faqs/#faqs-feedback

If this forum has simply become an extension of the self-interested "Review" section of Bodyrotic's website, I am not really sure what the point of it is.

Grace didn't do anything wrong from what I read and nor did @MPP for posting about it.

Well said 

17 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

It’s good to see that Grace is rostered 10am - 5pm tomorrow, Wednesday 1Dec.

First cum first serve then 😂

• Like 1
22 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Alas I saw no pictures of arse on the website. May have to go in blind...

Yea noticed some photos have actually been taken down luckily I am well acquainted with graces ass.  a lot of the photos they still have up seem to be outdated. Now that intros are not viable I would like to see some up to date photos.

On 02/12/2021 at 3:35 PM, Realman1988 said:

... luckily I am well acquainted with graces ass.  

Something burned into my memory too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Grace is now #7 in the top 10.

What does it take to be No 1. Thought she would be close by now ?

• Like 2
On 05/12/2021 at 9:10 PM, amos said:

What does it take to be No 1. Thought she would be close by now ?

Should Be well deserved. These are the Type's of girls Sophie BR should be hiring more of young enthusiastic can actuality give you a proper massage not that silly hand sliding bullshit make's a genuine effort to connect with her clients not glazed over etc.

6 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

I love hand sliding bullshit. If I want a proper massage BUPA can pay for it. 

Hmm, how get I get BUPA to pay for the 'remedial' sliding massage ?  

I reckon I'd blow the annual allowance in the first month.