Jump to content

Review Information

  1. Sex Worker's Name: Payton
  2. Session Month: June
  3. Session Year: 2021
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9557 7999
  7. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Daytime
  12. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): United States
  15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Unsure
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Overall Looks: Attractive
  30. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  31. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - June 2021 - Payton


bigboymcevoy69
 Share

Recommended Posts

I thought i posted this review ages ago but evidently not. The session took place just after the June long weekend before delta turned everything to shit. I popped into Bodyrotic during my lunch break at work and Payton leapt out of the line up so i picked her. She has a really bubbly personality and a cute Californian accent (plus a killer arse set atop some lovely thick thighs)
I showered quickly in the room in anticipation of what was to come and boy i was not disappointed. Payton seems very service orientated and was keen to know what i liked and what i wanted to get out the session (which i thought would be obvious but it's nice to be asked).

Her B2B slides were heavenly and even though she's not stacked up top she put her tits to great use and her nips felt incredible on my back. The highlight for me was her straddling my arse and feeling her shaved puss grinding against my coccyx. I feel like she was into this move too because when she ducked under the table to milk me and play with her kitty right in my face there were some delightfully wet sloshing noises being made.

I'm more of a 'tease me' character so the earlier half of these sessions are always my favourite but when it came to the flip and finale Payton was very accomodating when i asked her to stick that amazing arse and puss combo in my face for the finish. I must have caught her in a good mood because i was able to flick her bean and finger fuck her a little while she finished me off in a 69 position. I was completely spend and lay there limp and she showered the oil off herself and we chatted. 10/10 would recommend and have all my fingers and toes crossed she's still on the roster when they re-open.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, bigboymcevoy69 said:

I thought i posted this review ages ago but evidently not. The session took place just after the June long weekend before delta turned everything to shit. I popped into Bodyrotic during my lunch break at work and Payton leapt out of the line up so i picked her. She has a really bubbly personality and a cute Californian accent (plus a killer arse set atop some lovely thick thighs)
I showered quickly in the room in anticipation of what was to come and boy i was not disappointed. Payton seems very service orientated and was keen to know what i liked and what i wanted to get out the session (which i thought would be obvious but it's nice to be asked).

Her B2B slides were heavenly and even though she's not stacked up top she put her tits to great use and her nips felt incredible on my back. The highlight for me was her straddling my arse and feeling her shaved puss grinding against my coccyx. I feel like she was into this move too because when she ducked under the table to milk me and play with her kitty right in my face there were some delightfully wet sloshing noises being made.

I'm more of a 'tease me' character so the earlier half of these sessions are always my favourite but when it came to the flip and finale Payton was very accomodating when i asked her to stick that amazing arse and puss combo in my face for the finish. I must have caught her in a good mood because i was able to flick her bean and finger fuck her a little while she finished me off in a 69 position. I was completely spend and lay there limp and she showered the oil off herself and we chatted. 10/10 would recommend and have all my fingers and toes crossed she's still on the roster when they re-open.

Sound like one to look forward to seeing in December. So was there any extra costs ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well done. It sounds like you enjoyed your time with Payton. You’ll know in eight weeks time if she will return. She is still on the published list of ladies, but then again there are a few on the list who haven’t worked for a long time and more than likely won’t return.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, amos said:

Sound like one to look forward to seeing in December. So was there any extra costs ?

Nah like I said I got lucky, she either likes me or wanted me to get the fuck out of there lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/09/2021 at 3:42 PM, bigboymcevoy69 said:

I thought i posted this review ages ago but evidently not. The session took place just after the June long weekend before delta turned everything to shit. I popped into Bodyrotic during my lunch break at work and Payton leapt out of the line up so i picked her. She has a really bubbly personality and a cute Californian accent (plus a killer arse set atop some lovely thick thighs)
I showered quickly in the room in anticipation of what was to come and boy i was not disappointed. Payton seems very service orientated and was keen to know what i liked and what i wanted to get out the session (which i thought would be obvious but it's nice to be asked).

Her B2B slides were heavenly and even though she's not stacked up top she put her tits to great use and her nips felt incredible on my back. The highlight for me was her straddling my arse and feeling her shaved puss grinding against my coccyx. I feel like she was into this move too because when she ducked under the table to milk me and play with her kitty right in my face there were some delightfully wet sloshing noises being made.

I'm more of a 'tease me' character so the earlier half of these sessions are always my favourite but when it came to the flip and finale Payton was very accomodating when i asked her to stick that amazing arse and puss combo in my face for the finish. I must have caught her in a good mood because i was able to flick her bean and finger fuck her a little while she finished me off in a 69 position. I was completely spend and lay there limp and she showered the oil off herself and we chatted. 10/10 would recommend and have all my fingers and toes crossed she's still on the roster when they re-open.

How were her Front Body slides they were a bit timid for my liking Last time I was with her ?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

from memory they were pretty good, she must have come into her own by the time i saw her. i spent most of the front b2b part of the session looking at her arse in the ceiling mirror though

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bigboymcevoy69 said:

from memory they were pretty good, she must have come into her own by the time i saw her. i spent most of the front b2b part of the session looking at her arse in the ceiling mirror though

Okay thanks for the Intel I spend half the session teaching her  how to perform body slides from the front as she told me she was not very experienced. I taught her Spanish stimulated cow girl etc hopefully i built her confidence up. I found her pretty shy had to encourage her to put the Lamp on  she said never uses it. But her back body slides were amazing she i so strong she built like an Olympic athlete think weightlifter or swimmer her ass is like is rock Hard all Muscle. Got her to perform reverse body slides for me the  view was fucking unbelievable if any one got any intel on Chase would greatly much appreciate it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...