15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Dark
  20. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss on Crown - April 2012 - Victoria

It's been a while since I've had a reviewable punt, and I've kind of been avoiding my old haunts lately however I wanted to relay a lovely experience I had at Bliss the other day.

I met Victoria in the intro and she immediately stood out. The receptionist recommended her to me simply on the basis that she thought 'she was hot' :)

It was the end of a long day for both of us but she was still pretty bright and perky. She's a young party girl type but with a bit of an old wise angle going on too. I was kinda frazzled and not in the most outgoing mood but Victoria still made a great effort to keep me engaged.

We started with a session that didn't feel like a rub and tug at all but much more like a full service GFE type of date. The two of us spent time undressing each other and chatting while I showered. We explored each others bodies sitting on the edge of the massage table. She told me her nipples were sensitive and enjoyed attention so i made sure that they got some.

After a while she asked with a smile if I was going to let her massage me, so I lay down, on my back (almost half an hour had passed already).

She gave me a brief massage on my chest and legs before starting to pay delightful attention to my cock and balls. Like I said I was pretty frazzled so I had a hard time getting hard, but like a trooper she gave me a fantastic reverse body slide and jerked me off at the same time till I came. She must have spent a good 20 minutes doing this without changing hands, slowing down or noticeably tiring. A massive effort on her part that I think I would have difficulty matching if I was jerking myself off.

The wind down and clean-up was dreamy and I totally enjoyed chilling in her company till it was time to go.

Highly recommended

/< /=

• Thanks 9

"A massive effort on her part that I think I would have difficulty matching if I was jerking myself off."

Always better to have someone else do it for you Kingfisher.:D