Jump to content

Lil - General Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

tacman

Lil, Adelaide :: 0417 001 456

Also known as "$50 BBBJ for a pineapple"

Email | Website | 0417 001 456

________________________________________________

 

Well fellow punters- I took one for the team.

Review to be posted this week.

All I can say is Elegant, great location, as advertised and VFM.

Would I return? YES and plan to.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay1986
14 hours ago, tacman said:

Well fellow punters- I took one for the team.

Review to be posted this week.

All I can say is Elegant, great location, as advertised and VFM.

Would I return? YES and plan to.

 

How old is she? By her dress sense in the photos I am guessing in her 40s. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan Raff

Well the post says 54... so not far off. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
holdensrule
7 hours ago, Jay1986 said:

 

How old is she? By her dress sense in the photos I am guessing in her 40s. 

Other questions that remain unanswered are does she offer oral sex and what is her price.  From the listing name I am just not sure. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay1986

So I went and saw her today, and yeah, pretty solid time. Lookswise, well... she looks like a 54 year old woman! hahaha. But she actually gives pretty good head and seems to enjoy doing so. Will I go back? Well... fuck yeah I will. Cant go wrong with a 50 dollar blow job 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay1986

Can I just add, I don't get any weird drug taking vibes, or any vibes of a particular mental illness or anything. She seems to have a fetish for giving blow jobs from everything she said. The world could use more girls like her. haha

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Left blank

Yep.   Gave her a go to.    Agree with Jay.    Just a normal mid 50s lady.   Slim.   Attractive for age.   No indication of drugs etc.   Classy prems.   Only one thing on offer and great deal.  Everyone wins

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay1986

I get the feeling this is basically a hobby for her. It's like "I knit, collect stamps, suck dicks in my spare room..." lol. 

 

Really, though. I don't think it's the money that drives her. She's an interesting case. She provides her service fully-clothed, so I wonder if maybe some body image stuff is why she isn't providing sex. But I think she likes servicing strange men so she does this instead. 

 

And if you think about it, $50 for a bareback blow job, and she swallows. The money is basically just a token of appreciation at that price. She could easily charge, 100, 150, even 200 for that exact service and probably get away with it. This is someone who does it because they want to. 

 

I've had a bit of a chat to her afterwards and she seems keen to engage with her clients. I think people with specific BJ needs will have them enthusiastically met by her. 

 

Let's just hope she sticks with it! 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Black dog

And did she swallow as stated 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay1986
4 hours ago, Black dog said:

And did she swallow as stated 

 

She did. She actually even dipped her finger into a spot she missed and licked it! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Black dog
53 minutes ago, Jay1986 said:

 

She did. She actually even dipped her finger into a spot she missed and licked it! 

Sensational 👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
lizard

Sounds like a bucket lister

Better get stuck into the pineapple juice b4 visiting

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
longhorn69

This is one smart lady.

 

She is fully aware of the health benefits of semen. It is full of protein and numerous minerals. In one or two, or perhaps three gulps, (depending on volume), she can get her daily requirements of essential minerals in liquid form, PLUS she gets money in the process!!! 

 

This is one smart lady.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
costaman

She is awesome 

She doesn’t need the money

She is very attentive and extremely nice to talk to

Oh, and she is tested every two weeks......and explained to how this takes place......let’s just say she has close friends in very senior medical facilities who offer this service to her out of care for her well being.

She genuinely loves what she does and in no way does it for income generation 

She is a genuine and caring lady...

Questions of gender are unfounded.
 

Finally, I completely understand when something comes along that seems too good to be true, we all become curious and suspicious.

 

I don’t get see any nefarious dealings in this situation.

 

  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
longhorn69

So Costa are we to assume that you have indulged?

Link to post
Share on other sites
costaman
20 minutes ago, longhorn69 said:

So Costa are we to assume that you have indulged?

Indeed I have.....👌

Ill try and write something up soon

Link to post
Share on other sites
EATZINC

Long,wasnt it that obvious that Costa had seen her.I mean get real 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
longhorn69
3 minutes ago, longhorn69 said:

Long,wasnt it that obvious that Costa had seen her.I mean get real 🤣

 

I wasn't wearing my reading glasses, and the batteries in my hearing aids had gone flat, so I could only assume. But it seems that Costa has indeed indulged. I now await his review lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay1986
1 hour ago, costaman said:

She is awesome 

She doesn’t need the money

She is very attentive and extremely nice to talk to

Oh, and she is tested every two weeks......and explained to how this takes place......let’s just say she has close friends in very senior medical facilities who offer this service to her out of care for her well being.

She genuinely loves what she does and in no way does it for income generation 

She is a genuine and caring lady...

Questions of gender are unfounded.
 

Finally, I completely understand when something comes along that seems too good to be true, we all become curious and suspicious.

 

I don’t get see any nefarious dealings in this situation.

 

 

So you saw her today as well? Hahah. 

 

Yeah I had that chat with her and she relayed the same information. She seems educated on the risks and was able to explain her methods to me well enough that I very much trust that she's mitigating risks. It's easy to get suspicious as you said, and I had a few days after my last visit where my mind was working overtime trying to figure out what her real angle is. But when you see her, and you see what goes on, it's very clear that she's genuine. 

 

As for income generation, I actually forgot to pay her today. I messaged her to remind her that I owe her and she just told me to bring it next time. 

 

She's a rare breed. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
costaman
1 hour ago, Jay1986 said:

As for income generation, I actually forgot to pay her today.

 

 

I nearly did that myself 

I remembered right at the last minute before leaving!....lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
pornlover

Well it looks like it has all come to an end anyway. Her latest advert says she is stopping due to the shit she has been copping…….most probably through texts and phone calls. 
 

Small minded, anonymous people seem to be having an increasing impact in this digital age!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay1986

Yeah, there's always gotta be fuckheads out there to ruin everything. I'm pretty livid. Either go there, get your dick sucked, or don't. But dont fucking harass her about it. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
quietguy1967
15 hours ago, pornlover said:

Well it looks like it has all come to an end anyway. Her latest advert says she is stopping due to the shit she has been copping…

 

Possibly other sex workers and their fanboys. Would have made a big whole in the market.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
longhorn69

What a shame!!  All because of idiots.  Still, there is Linda and Blue at Painless who offer the same service for those that enjoy a quick blow n' go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay1986
4 hours ago, longhorn69 said:

What a shame!!  All because of idiots.  Still, there is Linda and Blue at Painless who offer the same service for those that enjoy a quick blow n' go. 

 

Are they white or Asian? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...