17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Unsure
  33. Blowjob: Unsure
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  40. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  41. Overall Personality: Lovely
  42. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - June 2021 - Payton

Needed A rubdown usual reason's tired and beat decided to head to BR.  Rang up to see who was available prefer to book ahead these days receptionist told me Payton was available I have always been interested to see her unfortunately there is not much Intel so i knew this would be typical blind punt so kept my expectations lower than usual. The room Payton was using was amazing there was so many mirrors including the one on the ceiling which allowed me to soak up the views of her perfect big round ass and beautiful strong toned long legs. she also has very pretty facial features. The lighting in the room was very poor so I got Payton to set up the lamp which helped immensely. Payton massage ability is comparable to Mileys not quite in her league but nor far off im sure she can improve further in time.She is Naturally strong and used her body weight to to give me a strong forceful massage that i desire. Her body slides on the my back were actually pretty good nice and intimate loved the feeling of her shaved pussy grinding on me. When I flipped over I found Payton a little bit shy don't think she has done many bodyslides from the front so with a bit of polite encouragement got her to perform the body slides from the front using her breast to concentrate on my cock. Also got her to perform stimulated cowgirl then got her to perform reverse body slides as this is my number one pleasure at Bodyrotic Haha fucking amazing her ass is all muscle you can tell she's quite a strong woman. I then got her to position face me as I want to admire how pretty she was so this is how we ended the session with lovely embraces and eye gazing all in all had a very enjoyable time. Miley will always be my number 1 day time girl but would not pass up Payton would love to see how she improves hopefully she will stick around for a while at BR cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Good to see you enjoyed yourself with Payton. She seems a little different from the previous Payton, who had some large tattoos and was quite loud

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Good to see you enjoyed yourself with Payton. She seems a little different from the previous Payton, who had some large tattoos and was quite loud

Thanks Mate she is quite chill she told me she has a dominate side i did not really noticed it  She likes to carry around a whip not my thing but for others they might be into it I am bit to macho for that type of thing. But something needs to be done about the lightning at BR so bloody dark in some of those rooms wish BR would adopt a nice natural light. luckily the room had a lamp so I could enjoy her stunning curves. I get a the impression most punters don't really ask for the Lamp the way I see it your paying big bucks to visit BR I want to see the masseuse in all her glory maximize the experience. I feel she needs a bit more training her front body slides are bit timid not quite BR standard yet they should get Miley to show how its done but in all fairness she was enthusiastic I respect that.

• Like 1

If anyone has any Intel on Chase would greatly appreciate it. Try to Avoid blind Punts these days saying that I have been lucky lately time spent with Talia was a fucking Amazing session and Payton was a very enjoyable session felt like I was Training her sure her next clients will be thankful. Both were blind punts never met in intros no Intel or reviews.

4 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

But something needs to be done about the lightning at BR so bloody dark in some of those rooms

The light switch has a dimmer knob so perhaps turn it up a little next time. I’m no oil painting and I think the ladies might dim the lights when I turn up to protect their eyes.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The light switch has a dimmer knob so perhaps turn it up a little next time. I’m no oil painting and I think the ladies might dim the lights when I turn up to protect their eyes.

They remove the bulb from the socket when I arrive :) 

• Haha 1
On 17/06/2021 at 7:32 PM, xiclarence said:

They remove the bulb from the socket when I arrive :) 

I wish they'd remove all the fucking bulbs and replace them with something that doesn't resemble a cross between the lighting in a teenager's bedroom and a railway station public toilet. 

Edit: Bodyrotic management PMd me for details about the lights which I've shared. Credit to them for being on top of things. Very... Illuminating.

Edited by lostlittleboy
Added lit pun.
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2