14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  25. Kissing Available: Unsure
  26. Blowjob: Unsure
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  31. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  32. Overall Personality: Lovely
  33. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - May 2021 - Tatiana

Impromptu visit to Bodyrotic as I was in the area. Wanted to check the place out, but only had time for a quick HJ. So asked for “Rush” service ($100). (Compared to 1 hr erotic massage for $280.) Only 3 of the girls were available for a Rush at that time - guessing the popular girls are too busy with longer bookings for more $$$. The receptionist sent them out to say hi one by one. I only liked the look of Tatiana - none were really my type (I like slim size 6, 8 max). Chose Tatiana, who tells me she’s new. She has an attractive younger Milf look, South American-ish. She leads me to the room. I undress, quick shower, and lie on the bed while she gets the hot oil. The next 5 mins were a lovely HJ through the glory hole in the bed... she then gets up on the bed and continues with a more intense HJ while looking at me and rubbing my dick on her beautiful enhanced boobs, and sticking her tongue out, only an inch from my dick. I literally exploded after only about 5mins... she was very good! She offered some extras but I was in a rush! 

Would like to go back and try some of the other girls, but would not be disappointed if I got Tatiana again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
36 minutes ago, rtfan said:

What extras were offered?

I asked - she offered CBJ and FS for $100 more, and BJJJ for $150 more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, XianHu said:

Impromptu visit to Bodyrotic as I was in the area. Wanted to check the place out, but only had time for a quick HJ. So asked for “Rush” service ($100). (Compared to 1 hr erotic massage for $280.) Only 3 of the girls were available for a Rush at that time - guessing the popular girls are too busy with longer bookings for more $$$. The receptionist sent them out to say hi one by one. I only liked the look of Tatiana - none were really my type (I like slim size 6, 8 max). Chose Tatiana, who tells me she’s new. She has an attractive younger Milf look, South American-ish. She leads me to the room. I undress, quick shower, and lie on the bed while she gets the hot oil. The next 5 mins were a lovely HJ through the glory hole in the bed... she then gets up on the bed and continues with a more intense HJ while looking at me and rubbing my dick on her beautiful enhanced boobs, and sticking her tongue out, only an inch from my dick. I literally exploded after only about 5mins... she was very good! She offered some extras but I was in a rush! 

Would like to go back and try some of the other girls, but would not be disappointed if I got Tatiana again. 

Do you remember who were other girls you met in the intro.

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Do you remember who were other girls you met in the intro.

Sorry mate, I don’t. One was about 6 foot tall, Caucasian, size 10. The other was 5 foot and South American looking, again, about a size 10 (tight/muscular), with a VERY firm handshake.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2