21. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  22. Kissing Available: Unsure
  23. Blowjob: No
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  25. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  26. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  27. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - May 2021 - Ariana and Grace

I noticed punter planet doesn't have reviews for doubles at Bodyrotic, so hope this is ok.

I booked a double with Ariana and Grace. 

Ariana is eurasian petite size 6-8, tanned, slightly athletic, dark hair and eyes and Grace is caucasian, tall, slim, size 6, curly blonde hair. Both are natural beauties. not overdone with makeup, fillers or any of that rubbish girls seem to fill themselves up with. natural boobs. smooth skin

Anyway, onto the massage. Was great, I had a fantastic time. Both  know how to massage and tease. they teased me from beginning to end. I had their  tits and pussies rubbing and gliding on every body part. my legs, arms, back, face. turn over and they do the same thing again and I can watch them tease me. two girls teasing my cock, locking eyes with me and each other. an image iI'll never forget

it was like we were in a real threesome but without the sex.

for those who might ask, no extras were offered, nor did I ask

I did tip them at the end as I felt it was well deserved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Sounds like they would have made an interesting pair love grace she is so beautiful and natural. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Ariana how does she come across is she clinical or does she have banter was there chemistry?. My Fantasy as always been 2 hour session with Miley and Chantelle would love to be smothered by those big round asses mmm.

Well done. Doubles can be fun and I’ve had quite a few, but to be honest I prefer the one-on-one sessions. If ever Crystal returns though I’ll make sure I play tag team with her and Ariana.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Well done. Doubles can be fun and I’ve had quite a few, but to be honest I prefer the one-on-one sessions. If ever Crystal returns though I’ll make sure I play tag team with her and Ariana.

I must a admit I have had  a double before as well prefer one on one. unless the girls are super into each other and you have seen them before by yourself then maybe it would be worth it.

On 30/05/2021 at 12:05 PM, Realman1988 said:

I must a admit I have had  a double before as well prefer one on one. unless the girls are super into each other and you have seen them before by yourself then maybe it would be worth it.

I’ve only had one doubles massage. Fortunately the girls kinda knew what they were doing so the massage was ok. Then when they flipped me over they took me over the line by taking turns giving me a blow jobs and having their pussy and breasts played with.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, lemur said:

I’ve only had one doubles massage. Fortunately the girls kinda knew what they were doing so the massage was ok. Then when they flipped me over they took me over the line by taking turns giving me a blow jobs and having their pussy and breasts played with.

Very nice @lemur! Was that Savannah and Freya, by any chance? Those two knew how to do a good doubles sesh 

5 hours ago, Brightlightsbigcity said:

Very nice @lemur! Was that Savannah and Freya, by any chance? Those two knew how to do a good doubles sesh 

Did lemurs double actually take place at BR ?

Just now, amos said:

And if so I would imagine the dual BJ would have cost him a fortune assuming they were BBBJ ?

• Like 2
On 01/06/2021 at 9:03 PM, amos said:

No it didn’t. I’m just commenting on what might make a doubles worth it.

• Like 2
On 04/06/2021 at 11:51 AM, lemur said:

No it didn’t. I’m just commenting on what might make a doubles worth it.

Fair enough, Lemur. Nothing wrong with indulging one's mind in fantastical wanderings. I thought that, like I did with Savannah and Freya on more than once occasion, you too had had the experience you described of "blow jobs and having their pussy and breasts played with". 

On 29/05/2021 at 12:22 PM, Realman1988 said:

Sounds like they would have made an interesting pair love grace she is so beautiful and natural. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Ariana how does she come across is she clinical or does she have banter was there chemistry?. My Fantasy as always been 2 hour session with Miley and Chantelle would love to be smothered by those big round asses mmm.

Arianas great -  One of my all time favourites 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Eroticlover84 said:

Arianas great -  One of my all time favourites 

is she on the Taller side have long legs ?. I am bit of a thick bastard years of bodybuilding  I prefer girls with long legs love how they wrap around me and grind there shaved pussy's feels amazing .

I’ve seen all three of those girls. Ariana is my go-to regular. Ariana is slightly taller than Talia, shorter than Grace. Not ‘big’ but bigger than both. 

• Thanks 1
On 01/06/2021 at 3:15 PM, Brightlightsbigcity said:

Savannah and Freya was a fantasy pairing I was never able to organise :(

• Like 1
On 30/05/2021 at 12:05 PM, amos said:

Verity and Crystal would be my indulgence 😀

Crystal and Kimberley (Tall Irish girl); Crystal and Dakota - both real indulgences

3 hours ago, xiclarence said:

Crystal and Kimberley (Tall Irish girl); Crystal and Dakota - both real indulgences

Could never get enough of Kimberly. Gorgeous girl 👅

@xiclarence I feel your pain. I've had plenty of fantasy pairings of the years that have gone unrealised. Did you at least get to see Savannah and Freya separately at some point, before they disappeared of the roster?