13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - May 2021 - Odette

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Had some free time Friday afternoon so I thought I'd have a punt. I called ahead and asked who was available in half n hour as I was about to hop into an uber. I was told that Ariana, Payton and Summer would be available so I said, I'd wait til I got there since at worst I'd have Ariana or Summer.

Arrived, led into the waiting room and waited a decent 15 mins (is this usual?). Anyways, first walked in Suki, very hot young Asian, long black hair and smoking body. Second walked in Odette, a very petite, very pretty young Aussie girl with a big smile and wearing a bodyrotic nurses dress. Third was Camille, nice looking but a bit older, just not my type. 

I'm not a very tall guy myself so opted the petite Odette. After the payment was made, she led me to a small purple room, the facilities in Bodyrotic are first class,  all clean, neat and new. I had a shower and she left to get the hot oil and told me to lay down once ready and she'd be back in a minute.

I lay face down in anticipation. As she entered she started by slowly getting undressed at the top of the table and I couldn't help but pop my head up for a gaze. I was very happy with my punt. She's got a naturally petite body with curves in all the right places. Bum was tight but round, titties were a C-D cup and natural, her face was very pretty.. she reminded me of Isla Fisher.

Onto the massage, face down it was all business, proper rub down to get me relaxed, I told her I wasn't much of a talker and she said that's cool, just let her do her thing. Then the hot oil came out, she gave a light but relaxing massage, as mentioned above all business. Her body slides were amazing, there's something about having natural boobs pressed and glided on you that sends you to heaven, then came playing with my cock n balls. Very good teasing to start, firstly playing from behind then eventually reaching and stroking from underneath where she lay down to to show me her legs a perfect pussy.. her skin was so clean, almost porcelain like and her pussy looked tight, given the chance I would've eaten it with a side of fava beans and a nice glass of chianti. I thought I was going to climax with then n there but she paused and climbed on top of the table with me face up. She encouraged me to grab her ass and rub her body, absolute bliss. To finish she flipped into the 69 and have me a front row seat to her pussy from behind, as she stroked me she simulated going up n down with her body riding cowgirl style while I grabbed her ass and split her cheeks for the most perfect view as I came... I'll have this in my memory wank bank for the rest of my life!

Afterwards, there was still 15 mins remaining, I wasn't game enough to ask for another shot as I didn't want to seem greedy. She gave me a very light rub down for another 5 and then we had separate showers. In the last 15 we had some good conversation and she's definitely a cool, down to earth type. If I were to see on her the street I'd never pick her for a RnT girl. 

I'll probably hit bodyrotic again in the next couple of months. Hoping to score a girl who offers extras.. no I didn't ask Odette,I figure if she had it on offer, she'd offer. Anyways, hope that was an OK review.. cheers n beers!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Thanks for the review mate sounds like you had a pretty raunchy session the best kind. Appreciate the detailed encounter your very well written keep them coming cheers.

• Like 1

Nice review thanks. Odette is a stunner. Why not try a double with her and Summer?

• Like 2
On 28/05/2021 at 9:58 PM, jimmyhat said:

I figure if she had it on offer, she'd offer

Who dares wins. 

Most girls there aren't pushy. Particularly the old school ones. And especially the ones who'd gargle your gelbwurst raw back in the day. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
On 30/05/2021 at 2:25 PM, lostlittleboy said:

Who dares wins. 

Most girls there aren't pushy. Particularly the old school ones. And especially the ones who'd gargle your gelbwurst raw back in the day. 

I’ve seen her at another establishment where they usually offer extras. She said she didn’t do extras over there either. Maybe if she’s really into you she would. 

18 hours ago, Big daddy said:

I’ve seen her at another establishment where they usually offer extras. She said she didn’t do extras over there either. Maybe if she’s really into you she would. 

Do share - where ?

I’m sure some of the BR ladies would also be working at a few other places so as to maximise their earnings. Good on them I reckon.

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’m sure some of the BR ladies would also be working at a few other places so as to maximise their earnings. Good on them I reckon.

As well as privately too I’m sure 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, amos said:

As well as privately too I’m sure 

One could only hope so.

2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

One could only hope so.

And I’m sure those with contacts of some of these girls are keeping very quiet right now while we are in lockdown 😜lol 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, amos said:

And I’m sure those with contacts of some of these girls are keeping very quiet right now while we are in lockdown 😜lol 

Lucky bastards.   Well played (and planned).

• Haha 1