Jump to content

Review Information

  1. Sex Worker's Name: Giselle
  2. Session Month: March
  3. Session Year: 2021
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  7. Service Provider's Email (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/
  8. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Daytime
  13. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  15. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Colombia
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Model material
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2021 - Giselle


 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,

 

The review I'm writing here was base on an encounter a few months ago.

 

Looking through post history, there was no mention of Giselle - likely because she is rarely rostered on.

 

However, she is probably the most beautiful lady I've seen at Bodyrotics! Imagine a South American version of Summer, very similar body figure/curves.

 

I met her through the usual introductions and thought she was absolutely stunning so I decided to go with her.

 

In the room, she kept the lingerie on for the first 10 minutes or so. Once we settled into the massage, she slowly stripped down to reveal an amazing body.

 

In the face down part, there was your usual body sliding and teasing from from above and below the table.

 

In the face up part, she used her assets well - plenty of spanish. On request, she did play with my nipples to get me over the line.

 

There were no objections to touching her body or sucking on her nipples either.

 

Overall, great service and easy going personality - told me she was interested in travelling to Mongolia once travel restrictions are over, not the first place I'd imagined you'd want to go right now...

I wouldn't mind returning to see her once in a while (very curious as to whether she does extras).

 

The only drawback to this session was the room was too cold, something was wrong with the aircon, even Giselle said it was way to cold.

But it's all good now, since I've been back in that same room a week ago.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Thanks for for the review mate. Latin women are pretty safe bet always had good experiences with them. Keep reviews coming where only half way into the year hopefully we get a lot of new ones by the end of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great to see you had another great time, @BONDAGE. Thanks for the review.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Noticed BR Roster is full of Latin Women these days apart from Giselle what other stunners are there that provide a good service.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/05/2021 at 12:13 PM, Realman1988 said:

Keep reviews coming where only half way into the year hopefully we get a lot of new ones by the end of it.

I generally just see Summer now and there’s only so many reviews of her that I can do. Needless to say I’m extremely happy to spend time with her. I do see others if she takes time off, so that perhaps will be my opportunity for further reviews.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I generally just see Summer now and there’s only so many reviews of her that I can do. Needless to say I’m extremely happy to spend time with her. I do see others if she takes time off, so that perhaps will be my opportunity for further reviews.

Now I know why she’s always booked when I call up she really that good?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Realman1988 I’ve done a few reviews for Summer in the past.  She’s a beautiful, sweet lady. Don’t expect extras though. I’ve been seeing her for quite a while. As always though, YMMV. If I was many years younger I’d probably propose.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea I know what you mean it’s only a natural thought proposing. when you really like a BR girl. When things get better economy wise might marry a BR Girl really Like Talia very beautiful and she is switched on she had a very direct no nonsense manner about her find that raunchy hate beating around the bush.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Yea I know what you mean it’s only a natural thought proposing. when you really like a BR girl. When things get better economy wise might marry a BR Girl really Like Talia very beautiful and she is switched on she had a very direct no nonsense manner about her find that raunchy hate beating around the bush.

Right, so you are ditching Miley for Talia now? 💔 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea you’re right feel like like prick now since you put it that way.i always fall hard for women. One thing I really like about Talia she not you’re needy typical women she can take care of her self. She is really hard working and driven I like that hate lazy women who expect you to be the ATM machine we think the same both have a strong business sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the review @BONDAGE. Sounds like you had a hell of a good time. Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

we think the same both have a strong business sense.

That’s cool but would you concede that her business sense was a tad stronger than yours during the session?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fuck your funny. Your Right trouble with us blokes is all the blood go to to our cocks not much left over for our brains to function. Sophie probably has the best business sense out of everyone get a hot naked girl in a room with a horny lonely man they sure can make money form us guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Fuck your funny. Your Right trouble with us blokes is all the blood go to to our cocks not much left over for our brains to function. Sophie probably has the best business sense out of everyone get a hot naked girl in a room with a horny lonely man they sure can make money form us guys.

Sophie (lol) has been doing it for 20 + years . It’s not actually a business model that is difficult to replicate assuming that’s what you want . 
Certainly not something that appeals to me 😀

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, amos said:

Sophie (lol) has been doing it for 20 + years . It’s not actually a business model that is difficult to replicate assuming that’s what you want . 
Certainly not something that appeals to me 😀

If it makes big money why not I got no hang ups about providing these types of services. I would imagine in the Sydney market there would be to much competition nowadays for another High end RnT plus you got to compete with those dodgy Asian places that don’t pay the fair share of tax and are operating illegally. Do like the The idea running a business like this in a Rural area with a stronger economy like Goulburn or Armadale.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

If it makes big money why not I got no hang ups about providing these types of services. I would imagine in the Sydney market there would be to much competition nowadays for another High end RnT plus you got to compete with those dodgy Asian places that don’t pay the fair share of tax and are operating illegally. Do like the The idea running a business like this in a Rural area with a stronger economy like Goulburn or Armadale.

I’d be most interested to see the financials over the last 2 years at BR. 
While it is still no 1 and a wonderful place to visit the shifts now have half the girls on that they used to . So surely profits must be down. 
Introducing FS recently may have helped boost some clientele but the tips go directly to the girls and not into the business .

Like many businesses now yes it has become more competitive and there are some good cheaper options that have emerged in the last few years .

So I think if I was looking to invest into or start a new venture the sex industry doesn’t interest me. 
The idea sounds like a lot of fun but financially I think it’s not a good idea. At least not for me anyway.
 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, amos said:

I’d be most interested to see the financials over the last 2 years at BR. 
While it is still no 1 and a wonderful place to visit the shifts now have half the girls on that they used to . So surely profits must be down. 
Introducing FS recently may have helped boost some clientele but the tips go directly to the girls and not into the business .

Like many businesses now yes it has become more competitive and there are some good cheaper options that have emerged in the last few years .

So I think if I was looking to invest into or start a new venture the sex industry doesn’t interest me. 
The idea sounds like a lot of fun but financially I think it’s not a good idea. At least not for me anyway.
 

In other words don’t leave your day job

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, amos said:

I’d be most interested to see the financials over the last 2 years at BR. 
While it is still no 1 and a wonderful place to visit the shifts now have half the girls on that they used to . So surely profits must be down. 
Introducing FS recently may have helped boost some clientele but the tips go directly to the girls and not into the business .

Like many businesses now yes it has become more competitive and there are some good cheaper options that have emerged in the last few years .

So I think if I was looking to invest into or start a new venture the sex industry doesn’t interest me. 
The idea sounds like a lot of fun but financially I think it’s not a good idea. At least not for me anyway.
 

Interesting intel. I find it strange that BR can’t recruit as many girls like in the past considering how expensive cost of living is maybe they should start advertising positions interstate or regional areas the blocked international borders don’t help. I agree about FS it’s just to give the ladies more earning potential and to keep them loyal to BR. Hope things pick up for them I hate the adult industry but I love BR wish they were the industry standard in the adult industry. Even know I find BR prices a bit High there honest straight forward professional service is second to none most of these other RNT places really overpriced  brothels Misty’s SOS etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...