14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - May 2021 - Cindy

Hi Guys,

I've been going to Bodyrotic somewhat frequently for the past few months.

I've noticed there has been a mixed bag of experiences with Cindy, although the worser ones seemed to be from a few years ago - so I've decided to write one up detailing my personal experience.

It was an early afternoon on a Friday when I decided to just pop in to see who was available.

Initially, I was hoping Suki would be available, which she wasn't but there were two other ladies during the introductions that caught my eye: Cindy & Hannah.

I decided to take a punt with Cindy.

First Impressions: Beautiful face, nice body and quite shy.

Once in the room she stripped off her lingerie dress to reveal a large tattoo on one side extending from her hip down to her thighs.

After some initial small talk, I found out that she was Eurasian (Australian/Filipino).

In the face down part, there was the usual body sliding with teasing from both above and below the table accompanied with a lovely view of her body from all angles.

She seemed quite shy and reserved and there wasn't much talking. Overall, the face down portion probably took up about 40 minutes or so.

In the face up part, she took things up a notch and went from shy to sex buddy real quick - some dirty talk, moaning etc.

She provided a handjob with seductive looks almost indicating that she'd rather give you a blowjob.

She laid down next to me whilst continuing the handjob to mimic having sex, occasionally with nipple playing (if that's your thing).

There were no objections to touching her body or sucking her nipples.

Overall, great service and definitely going back for more (hopefully with extras, if any is available) and sure seems like the type of girl to open up more after repeat sessions.

P.S. I thought one of my nipples were stinging a bit afterwards, on a closer look it was bleeding a little - she was biting me real good, definitely has a naughty side!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Great review thanks. I’m happy your time with Cindy was enjoyable. As regards your nipple, I’ve also experienced some serious nipple pain from a lovely lady who hasn’t been there for a while. You haven’t lived if you haven’t had your nipple exquisitely tortured.

• Haha 1

I had my first experience with Cindy recently.    I had read some recent good reviews and thought she would be worth a punt.  While she does seem reserved when you first meet her, she warmed up during the hour we spent together.    Overall she gave an excellent experience.   My initial reservations soon dissipated.  When she turns up the heat in the last half she was amazing.  Made all the better by the slow build up she starts the experience with.   I will definitely be seeing her again.... soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well done @nitram , I’m glad you enjoyed your time with Cindy. She’s been getting good feedback lately. By the way, is your name Martin by any chance? 😁

Had a return visit with Cindy recently - awesome experience.

Good massage, great use or mirrors as she has a wonderful figure, and a great build up to the finish as noted above.

Cindy does warm up to conversation in the session.

I look forward to a return visit with Cindy.

• Like 2

Adding some more to the mini-review above.

BR is becoming a habit. But what a nice habit/vice.

Cindy is very pretty, with an athletic toned body. She might seem reserved in intro, but she's a great conversationalist, and let's the session take it's course - not pushy, will respond to conversation.

Her massage style is a mix of tease and massage - a great balance in my measure - and she uses the room setup well, mirrors, table, under table view before flip.
Like most, if you click with her then you'll have a great session.

Other reviews (here, and on BR) are consistent with my experience, so I won't duplicate.

• Thanks 1