Jump to content

Review Information

  1. Sex Worker's Name: Sage
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2021
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  8. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Evening
  11. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: A lot of them
  25. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Unsure
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  30. Overall Looks: Model material
  31. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  32. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - February 2021 - Sage


Recommended Posts

BigWilly97

One unseasonably chilly Wednesday evening, I could not shake the urge to indulge myself at Bodyrotic. I hadn't seen any of the rostered girls before so I rolled the dice. The lineup, as usual on weekday evenings was quality - half a dozen girls, two or three of whom were stunners.

 

I went with Sage for the hour, she was friendly and outgoing in the intro and has quite the eye-catching, pornstar-esque physique. I understand not everyone goes for tattooed girls, but personally I love a bit of body art and it makes for a good conversation starter. 

 

After the usual preliminaries were completed in the room, I was treated to a firm and thorough massage, nothing too wild here but the mirrors provided an excellent view.

 

Now I might be in the minority again here but I don't really go to BR for a physio session. The great thing about the "bodyrotic service" is the constant teasing, the gradual buildup and lustful intimacy. The best girls know how to do this, each in their own way. Unfortunately I didn't quite get that, at least initially, with Sage.

 

The second half of the session, however, she flipped me over and flipped the switch. Lots of oil, some great hand technique and a bit of cheeky Spanish. Much more like it.

 

Overall, a good experience with a friendly, stunning girl. For those interested, I was offered extras (I did not ask, which was a little weird so YMMV) although I declined.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Realman1988

Thanks for the review mate do you mind me asking who else did you meet in the intros cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BigWilly97 said:

 

For those interested, I was offered extras (I did not ask, which was a little weird so YMMV) although I declined.

 

What extras were offered ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
BigWilly97

@Realman1988 rihanna was one i think, not sure about the rest this was a few months ago.

@rtfan touching and cbj, price I can't remember exactly but was too much for me.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would anyone bother to pay extra for touching when you just forked out $270 . 
What is touching . 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Realman1988
43 minutes ago, amos said:

Why would anyone bother to pay extra for touching when you just forked out $270 . 
What is touching . 

probably means pussy play. I agree with your sentiment Amos it becoming a fucking joke guys are there worse enemy's these days go to a fucking brothel if you want these types of services.You go to BR if you want A Nude B2B massage otherwise you must have to much money.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

probably means pussy play. I agree with your sentiment Amos it becoming a fucking joke guys are there worse enemy's these days go to a fucking brothel if you want these types of services.You go to BR if you want A Nude B2B massage otherwise you must have to much money.

So on a final note this is a perfect example.

you go to the bathouse and pay $200 for an hour . You then pay $200 for FS.So $400 all up. That girl pockets $300. Now the girls there are what I would say are ok but not stunning as most are a bit chubby . keeping in mind it’s on a massage table not on a bed.

And most of them are over 30 and some 40 plus.

You go to Liasions and pay 350 for the hour and all the girls are young and stunning and includes daty,cbj and FS in a 5 star room with a bed.

The girl pockets $175. A lot less than the average girl earning almost double on a table . Why ?

 

 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Realman1988
6 hours ago, amos said:

So on a final note this is a perfect example.

you go to the bathouse and pay $200 for an hour . You then pay $200 for FS.So $400 all up. That girl pockets $300. Now the girls there are what I would say are ok but not stunning as most are a bit chubby . keeping in mind it’s on a massage table not on a bed.

And most of them are over 30 and some 40 plus.

You go to Liasions and pay 350 for the hour and all the girls are young and stunning and includes daty,cbj and FS in a 5 star room with a bed.

The girl pockets $175. A lot less than the average girl earning almost double on a table . Why ?

 

 


 

I cant work it out either. Guys must go to RNT Places unsure whether they want a full service or not. All the blood flow must go to there cocks not much left for there brains to function  so they overpay for a service which they could get a brothel on a bed noticeably cheaper.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Vitesse

 

On 20/05/2021 at 5:13 PM, amos said:

You go to Liasions and pay 350 for the hour and all the girls are young and stunning and includes daty,cbj and FS in a 5 star room with a bed.

The girl pockets $175. A lot less than the average girl earning almost double on a table . Why ?

Yes but not all of them are worth $350 dollars for the hour. I only take up FS if the girl is extraordinarily hot and there is great chemistry shared between us. If you think about it you’re only paying $150 - $200 dollars more for a girl who is a 9 or 10. Whilst it is expensive, i enjoy having sex with these hot babes that are hard to find.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, this is getting a tad off-topic. Please remember that reviews are just about the experience of the reviewer.

Good to see you had a good time with Sage, @BigWilly97.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...