16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Not Always
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Overall Looks: Model material
  39. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  40. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - May 2021 - Talia

On 19/05/2021 at 8:51 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Given my age, the girls bring in Dencorub instead of lube.

Not two products you would like to swap applications for :) 

• Haha 2

Thanks for the review, she sounds great. Can you describe her physical appearance more? 

2 hours ago, Washersmit said:

Thanks for the review, she sounds great. Can you describe her physical appearance more? 

No problem mate she would be around 5,7 if not taller very long legs. Her skin is naturally light olive not this fake tan bull shit thanks to her euro heritage. She a dancers body I typical go for girls like miley with big round butts but when you see her Nude she looks fucking incredible everything in proportion very nicely. She uses the room with the mirrors on the ceiling this will allow you to soak up the amazing views of her body she also has very nice facial features high cheek bones model like hope this helps cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 19/05/2021 at 10:17 AM, Vitesse said:

I knew one who told her loyal punters that FS was not on offer under any circumstances but after some convincing she made me a very expensive offer which to date remains the highest amount I’ve ever paid at a massage place. 😸

What did you end up paying

I saw her once. Accurate description of her appearance. However I personally found her demeanour extremely annoying. Overly talkative, which would not in and of itself be a problem but she sounds like a Kardashian with extensive vocal fryyyyyy, uptalk, every third word "like" and clearly has attention deficit from too many Tiktok videos. Basically sounds like an irritating teenager. Usually girls know when to talk and when to be silent. I don't know whether it's an act or genuine but assuming the latter I am pretty sure Talia doesn't have an off switch.

On 23/11/2022 at 8:39 PM, lostlittleboy said:

I saw her once. Accurate description of her appearance. However I personally found her demeanour extremely annoying. Overly talkative, which would not in and of itself be a problem but she sounds like a Kardashian with extensive vocal fryyyyyy, uptalk, every third word "like" and clearly has attention deficit from too many Tiktok videos. Basically sounds like an irritating teenager. Usually girls know when to talk and when to be silent. I don't know whether it's an act or genuine but assuming the latter I am pretty sure Talia doesn't have an off switch.

Talia's pretty high energy and can be quite chatty at times again i don't mind i actually enjoy our conservation but with me she knows when to be quiet. As far attention deficit don't think its from Tik Tok Videos she told me ever since she was young she has always had very high energy levels This Trait makes for a great experience at BR she gives me a professional massage at the same time being very raunchy allowing me to enjoy amazing views of perfectly toned body in the mirrors. As Far as Looks and performance is concerned Talia is in a league of her own only other masseuse that Ive found comparable would be Grace.