16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: Model material
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - April 2021 - Jennifer

Had some free time on my hands today decided to head To BR. Noticed Jennifer was on roster  so I made a booking always wanted to see her never got the chance to meet her in the intros. Have to say Wow I get it Now why people are holding there cards close to there chest scared about not being able to get a booking. The room she was working in was not the best  poor lighting but she had setup these lamps so I could see her body clearly I thought that was very thoughtful BR should  be a visual experience. She Is very soft and sensual even know I Prefer a more physical style massage like Miley gives  I Found it sexy the way she uses her body to perform the body slides. She also positions  her body in different angles and positions which helped me get rock hard I think she was a bit surprised how big and hard I managed to get considering I was bit on the soft side when the massage started . I loved playing with that ass it was so toned and perfectly shaped the view of of her pussy and asshole was mouthwatering  thought to myself think I'm in love. Learned the hard way touching is a extra my charm did not work on her I guess will make sure I've got some cash on me next time one of the few girls I would be willing to pay  extra services for no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Glad to see that Jennifer lived up to her reviews reputation. I'm sure you didn't regret booking her sight unseen now. Cheers for the review @Realman1988.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Glad to see that Jennifer lived up to her reviews reputation. I'm sure you didn't regret booking her sight unseen now. Cheers for the review @Realman1988.

I'm surprised there are only 3 reviews on BR guys must be really holding there cards close to there chest. She has to be one of the most sexiest women I've ever met. Having her give you a body rub is like having a sexy French moulin rouge dancer at your service and this has always been a dream of mine love French women. I just  hope in time I can broker a full service. She even seems to act like a show girl positioning her body in nice poses during the massage. Never had a BR masseuse go so much out of her way as much as she did. She setup all these extra lamps because she new the rooms had shit lightning did not even have to ask. She gave some of the most amazing views I've ever seen. Even after the service was finished she was wiggling her butt as we walked of the room encouraging me squeeze her ass she loved putting on a show for me wow will be a return client no doubt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The girls at bodyrotic are second to none, I really enjoyed Jenifer too, she knows how to treat a man. Tried her the other day. Thanks for the review @Realman1988

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Big MG said:

The girls at bodyrotic are second to none, I really enjoyed Jenifer too, she knows how to treat a man. Tried her the other day. Thanks for the review @Realman1988

Glad you had a good time mate. Us punters complain about BR prices guess what we always come back so many dud punts out there. Had dud punt privately the other day wish i would have spent the extra $40 bucks and headed to BR. Jennifer is a true professional BR trains the girls well and gets rid of the Duds who give a poor experience and try to charge you everything as an extra this is common thing now days I did not notice this type behavior years ago. I'm only 33 good-looking guy I don't get it. Working girls these days a fucked up they need to get a reality check what it like to live on low income and be thankful they able to capitalize on there looks.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Big MG said:

Everyone's on a hustle these days! I tried private a few times but i prefer parlours

Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this I have had 2 bad punts in a row. I will return to BR for my next punt swallow my pride and pay the extra where I know the BR girls will take good care of me and treat like there BF.

• Like 1

Haha, ahhh girlfriend experience, bring it on. You know what, sometimes it's worth the extra 

5 minutes ago, Big MG said:

Haha, ahhh girlfriend experience, bring it on. You know what, sometimes it's worth the extra 

Fumy thing when I was with Grace she treated me like I was her BF.I did not pay any extra for it chemistry is the most important aspect for me otherwise I find these experiences boring and clinical.

• Like 1

I never pay extra for GFE either, it's either there or it aint. Grace ❤️ 

Also Verity, cock worship if you're lucky enough to catch her 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Big MG said:

I never pay extra for GFE either, it's either there or it aint. Grace ❤️ 

Also Verity, cock worship if you're lucky enough to catch her 

Be careful BR will be your second home can become very addictive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Glad you had a good time mate. Us punters complain about BR prices guess what we always come back so many dud punts out there. Had dud punt privately the other day wish i would have spent the extra $40 bucks and headed to BR. Jennifer is a true professional BR trains the girls well and gets rid of the Duds who give a poor experience and try to charge you everything as an extra this is common thing now days I did not notice this type behavior years ago. I'm only 33 good-looking guy I don't get it. Working girls these days a fucked up they need to get a reality check what it like to live on low income and be thankful they able to capitalize on there looks.

I have to agree about the BR quality. This is the first place I visited many years ago, and I’m still a weekly regular. I’m not inclined to go elsewhere. I suppose you can argue that by going to other establishments I’d have a more balanced outlook, and you may be right. But to be honest I just don’t feel the need to. I’ve met so many great ladies at BR and I’m happy to keep turning up to continue the good times.

On 07/05/2021 at 7:11 PM, amos said:

Yes Verity is amazing but rarely reviewed 😛

There's something p special about her, that smile! Don't know why she doesn't get reviewed more often but its good for me cause I always get the booking I want

• Like 1