14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Overall Looks: Attractive
  32. Overall Personality: Cold
  33. Overall Performance: Shouldn't have bothered

Bodyrotic - March 2021 - Erin

bigboymcevoy69

After what felt like a long shitty week (in reality it was a Tuesday night) i popped into Bodyrotic for a bit of self care. The lovely receptionist informed me that they were quite busy but there were still a couple of girls to choose from. Was shown the abbreviated lineup and chose Erin based on how friendly and chatty she was during the intro. Paid my dues and was led up to one of the smaller rooms up the back. The session pretty much went downhill from there, this was my second time at BR and the experiences were like chalk and cheese.

I'm really hesitant to lay the blame squarely on Erin as the roster says she is a new masseuse and I'd be lying if i said that i'd never had a shit day at my own job. I think the universe was conspiring against me that evening as it felt like Erin wanted to be anywhere else but in that room with me (I have a face like a bulldog chewing wasps so i can hardly blame her). I jumped up on the table and noticed that the face hole had a towel covering it, so it seemed i  wasn't going to get the BR milking table experience and almost immediately erin asked if i wanted to flip over for the happy ending. It was only a half hour session but asking straight away felt a bit rough, so i said that i liked a bodyslide and to be teased. She hopped up on the table and rubbed her lovely tits all over my back while her hand strayed between my spread legs but she was chewing gum right in my ear for most of the time which was a bit of a mood killer.

and the amount of oil she used! Holy shit i thought George W. was going to kick down the door any second and 'liberate' me for my (now vast) oil reserves. By the time i flipped over i felt like an overdressed salad and i could barely feel anything as she went to work with her hand. She kept her undercarriage far away from me, preferring to use her tits on my member but the amount of oil meant i could barely feel anything. She also had her eyes closed for most of the session (again she's new and i'm ugly as fuck so i dont blame her) so in the end i removed her hands and titty fucked her to completion. I had the worlds quickest shower and got dressed and was on my way,

It'll be a while before i go back to BR, after my first experience i thought i'd sworn off cheaper parlours forever but this proved that even if you pay a premium you can get stuck with a dud. I was in two minds about posting a negative review but thought it was good intel for everyone playing at home. Again i don't really begrudge Erin for the subpar performance because we're all only human and have our moments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Sorry your experience wasn’t that good. Sometimes new girls take a little while to get into the swing of things and hopefully Erin will improve. It’s a pity other ladies don’t take the new ones under their wing for mentoring. I can recall several times in the past when new girls joined us in the room as observers. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I can recall several times in the past when new girls joined us in the room as observers. 

that ticks a lot of my boxes! would definitely volunteer to be a guinea pig for that

• Haha 3

Not the first sub-par review I’ve seen of this place, appreciate you posting it.

I’ve often thought about going there but it certainly is premium pricing and with reviews like this it does make me concerned to spend big on what could be a disappointing experience. 

Much better value at other venues around Sydney such as Midas or even small massage shops albeit with Asians. 

3 hours ago, TravellingSalesman said:

Not the first sub-par review I’ve seen of this place, appreciate you posting it.

I’ve often thought about going there but it certainly is premium pricing and with reviews like this it does make me concerned to spend big on what could be a disappointing experience. 

Much better value at other venues around Sydney such as Midas or even small massage shops albeit with Asians. 

IDK man, i hear what you're saying but my other experience here was out of this world and definitely worth the premium price as you say. I guess it's called punting for a reason so heading down to BR is a real 'double or nothing' type bet.

• Like 2

Rule 1: Be attractive.

Rule 2: Dont' be unattractive.

Outstanding review though. Well done and sorry. Oof....

• Like 1

After my experience with Kiara I'm lot more weary of picking new girls unless someone can vouch or they have at least a few reviews of there own. Funny thing Grace was  new when I saw her best B2B punt I've ever had Hands down.

6 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I can recall several times in the past when new girls joined us in the room as observers. 

Would not say no to this would be happy to give the new girls some guidance. 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, TravellingSalesman said:

Would Like to know one Asian Massage shop comparable to Bodyrotic takes credit card with no surcharge. The B2B Massage at BR starts right away don't have to go through the part 1 bullshit the price is the price when you get there. The price goes up when you go to a Asian shop. clean premises with showers lots of Asians places don't have showers for the customers. There should be something in the middle between BR and a typical Asian massage parlor. I said previously in another post some one should start a Nuru style massage parlor hire some sexy girls form Korea or Japan. The Nude B2B massage starts right away no games no bullshit clean room showers keep the price under $200 per hour. Would give punters a middle of the range option might consider doing this myself one day.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Sorry your experience wasn’t that good. Sometimes new girls take a little while to get into the swing of things and hopefully Erin will improve. It’s a pity other ladies don’t take the new ones under their wing for mentoring. I can recall several times in the past when new girls joined us in the room as observers. 

The other girl is nude too right?

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Would Like to know one Asian Massage shop comparable to Bodyrotic takes credit card with no surcharge. The B2B Massage at BR starts right away don't have to go through the part 1 bullshit the price is the price when you get there. The price goes up when you go to a Asian shop. clean premises with showers lots of Asians places don't have showers for the customers. There should be something in the middle between BR and a typical Asian massage parlor. I said previously in another post some one should start a Nuru style massage parlor hire some sexy girls form Korea or Japan. The Nude B2B massage starts right away no games no bullshit clean room showers keep the price under $200 per hour. Would give punters a middle of the range option might consider doing this myself one day.

The Upmarket bathouse sort of fits that but these days it’s more of a FS place and they all push for extras which doubles the initial $200 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, lemur said:

The other girl is nude too right?

No they weren’t. Both times it happened, the new girl was in her lingerie while Monique (long gone) and I were busy on the table. It happened twice with Monique, and she sent them from the room after about 20 minutes. I’m not sure what the management’s view on this was. It might be a good extra for those with an exhibitionist streak. 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Vitality Charm Massage at 227 Broadway is probably about the closest you are going to get (maybe Midas as well but haven't seen great feedback coming out of there in a long while). Pricing is all inclusive of the massage, B2B and HJ. There are some very sexy and accommodating MLs working at 227 Broadway. But yes, it's cash only. Yes, it is distinct 'part 1' and 'part 2' - but I have also found that sometimes you either get a vibe with the girl when you meet her or after a couple of visits and building rapport, you can generally be up front about your 'needs' and they will be more than accommodating. I've had experiences in recent times where I've gotten on the table and the girl has started suggestively tickling and cheekily asking "so what kind of massage are you after today" - that's the good vibe indicator.

Overall - don't discount those Asian Parlours in the suburbs (some of which are well reviewed on this forum). Up until two years ago I was always against them. But I popped my 227 Broadway cherry, and ever since, I've had way better experiences there and at other Asian Parlours than I've ever had at BR and other caucasian parlours.

I love the idea of having a nuru style parlour in Sydney with some sexy Korean and Japanese girls on offer, but most girls working in the available Asian shops aren't working 'legally' (make of that what you will), so if the place is to be 'licensed' it would have to all be well above board. If those girls are only going to get <20hrs a week (as per student visa regs - lol 'I'm in Australia studying English' yeah rightyo) then it would only be a matter of time before they are working in other shops under different aliases on their 'days off'. 

Anyway I'm rambling... back on topic...

Sorry to hear about the experience had here. Sadly the value proposition of the typical 'licensed caucasian RnT' is going down. This kind of experience in an Asian Parlour wouldn't even be accepted, even taking into account that it's a newbie (I can hear the mamasan screaming the roof off) and it's less than half the price. But it's very much YMMV when trying a new and un-reviewed girl for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
10 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Sadly the value proposition of the typical 'licensed caucasian RnT' is going down. This kind of experience in an Asian Parlour wouldn't even be accepted, even taking into account that it's a newbie (I can hear the mamasan  screaming the roof off) and it's less than half the price. But it's very much YMMV when trying a new and un-reviewed girl for the first time.

100 percent agree These Caucasian RNT places need to get a reality's check. Economic glory days are over prices need to reflect the state of the economy this goes with everything else cars housing etc. With Asian parlors they need to pick up there game get the premises DA approved the B2B massage starts straight away don't care for this remedial part 1 bullshit. Run the business in a transparent honest manner take credit card with no surcharge pay there taxes have showers for the clients to use before and after I would be than happy to pay the extra.

Thank you for the review and sorry to see it wasn't much fun, @bigboymcevoy69. Bodyrotic management has asked us to get their reply across, so I quote Sophie below. Cheers.

Just a quick note from BODYROTIC in response to this review of Erin...

Obviously we are going to hear negative reviews occasionally - we can't please everyone all of the time; however, we take what we do very seriously and consider all feedback as fundamental to maintaining our exceptionally high standards!

After having mixed feedback, and a tendency toward negative reviews such as this; Erin was retrained several times in an attempt to bring her service consistently up to the standard our clients expect from a BODYROTIC masseuse - unfortunately we were unable to achieve the desired result in this case and, even though Erin already had several regular clients, we eventually had no option but to remove her from our roster.

Yes, we all have 'off days' - even with that in mind, the quality of Erin's service was extremely inconsistent at best... we simply do not tolerate this kind of behaviour from a BODYROTIC masseuse!

(Loosely speaking, our policy is fundamentally 'would we prefer the masseuse to be working at BODYROTIC, or for a competitor?')

We can't get it perfect all of the time but we are always striving to do better.

Note that the 3000+ client feedback messages on our website are all genuine, as are all of the masseuse photos.

I trust this helps in some way and look forward to any further questions or feedback you may have for us.

Love,
Sophie
XXX
(BODYROTIC - internet administrator)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
On 06/04/2021 at 9:29 AM, bigboymcevoy69 said:

and titty fucked her to completion

😆