16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - November 2020 - Odette

First, apologies for this review being some months after my session with Odette. No excuses - just life.

I've visited Odette on and off over the years and honestly she just gets more and more beautiful each time. From her 1000 watt smile, sexy dimples and big sparkling eyes to her perfect, size 6 feminine body with renaissance-like curves, Odette is truly breathtaking.

She's also super smart, interesting and a delight to chat to. Seriously, in this last session I was so into our conversation that I forget to look up into the mirrors and generally pay her smoking hot naked body the attention it deserves. While I'm on the topic, of particular note are her giant, natural breasts and the straight up f*%king hot way she uses them towards the end of her massages.You'll have to see her to find out.

I'm guessing the only reason that she isn't usually in the Bodyrotic Top 10 is becuase she doesn't work as often as some of the other ladies? Or simply becuase she doesnt want to be. 

Note: This review is intended for the eyes of decent, good guys only - if you're an arsehole you'll be wasting your money anyway because she'll spot you a mile off :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
10 hours ago, Padfoot said:

First, apologies for this review being some months after my session with Odette. No excuses - just life.

I've visited Odette on and off over the years and honestly she just gets more and more beautiful each time. From her 1000 watt smile, sexy dimples and big sparkling eyes to her perfect, size 6 feminine body with renaissance-like curves, Odette is truly breathtaking.

She's also super smart, interesting and a delight to chat to. Seriously, in this last session I was so into our conversation that I forget to look up into the mirrors and generally pay her smoking hot naked body the attention it deserves. While I'm on the topic, of particular note are her giant, natural breasts and the straight up f*%king hot way she uses them towards the end of her massages.You'll have to see her to find out.

I'm guessing the only reason that she isn't usually in the Bodyrotic Top 10 is becuase she doesn't work as often as some of the other ladies? Or simply becuase she doesnt want to be. 

Note: This review is intended for the eyes of decent, good guys only - if you're an arsehole you'll be wasting your money anyway because she'll spot you a mile off :)

Appreciate the review mate always wondered about her. Helps the punters make better decisions also good for the girls pick up extra clients.

On 31/03/2021 at 9:07 AM, Realman1988 said:

Appreciate the review mate always wondered about her. Helps the punters make better decisions also good for the girls pick up extra clients.

I guess if you wonder about them you should just go see them. She’s been there for years and has lots of reviews and all are excellent . Make sure you book as she would be busy most days 

• Like 2