14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2021 - Tara

So finally got to go back to Bodyrotic after the Covid hiatus and booked the lovely Tara for 90minutes. This is my first time to see Tara, and as she had not had any reviews, either her or on the BR feedback, thought it might be a bit of a punt, but I could not get in to see my favourites Zoe or Ariana.

Turned out I have another lovely lady to join these 2 in my list of favourites.

Tara is Asian/Eurasian background, lovely tanned skin, long black hair and a very tall slim body. Great bum and not huge boobs. 

We started after my shower with a very nice shoulder, back, neck and leg massage before Tara started getting a bit more raunchy... with the playing thru the hole in the table. Over for the flip for more attention and then I found how sensitive her breasts are ...

Guys if you want some body who goes off when you play with her nipples and tits then Tara is you girls. After she came down from cumming 4 or 5 time whilst grinding herself on my stomach/chest Tara turned around into 69 position. Now this is a perfect view and so inviting, (not able to touch honeypot with out extras) she then finished me off over her tits.

Time for a bit of a clean up from the mess made by both of us, we had a little break for a drink of water and then back to it, however I had warned her that one is all she would get from me, but Tara was happy enough to take cumming twice more from my attention to her boobs. When Tara climbed off there was her cum all over me and a viscous trail to her pussy. 

We then spent a bit of time talking to wind down the clock to the 90 minutes, great girl to talk to and really friendly.

Tara did say that yes she has sensitive nipples and boobs, but most guys don't play with them right .. so if you do see her and want to see her firecracker show, check you are doing things right.

Then off into the night a very happy boy. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Glad you had a good time. I haven’t met Tara, but from your feedback she certainly does sound to be a delightful lady. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

The trick is to violently twist them like you're tuning an old radio.

That may not quite get the reaction you are after, and probably not the reaction she is after either :) 

Ouch! I remember at school we used to do the “Nipple Cripple” on other blokes because it hurt like buggery and made them scream. I prefer a much gentler approach with the fairer sex. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 26/03/2021 at 3:00 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Ouch! I remember at school we used to do the “Nipple Cripple” on other blokes because it hurt like buggery and made them scream. I prefer a much gentler approach with the fairer sex. 

If you went to a boys' private school you'd know nothing hurts like buggery. 

• Haha 3

Guys, I've moved a few posts to Bodyrotic GDT, as several girls apart from the one reviewed here were being discussed. Please keep this thread for the OP's experience.

On 31/03/2021 at 9:03 AM, Realman1988 said:

She sounds hot might give her a go cheers for the review mate keep them coming.

End up giving her go the other night she was my first Asian at BR really did not know what to expect have had Asians in the past  and were dud punts. I Had an Amazing time Best Legs Ive ever seen at BR loved how she just wraps them around me so Long and just Grinds her shave  pussy all over my body no shying away. Are there any other Asians at BR you would recommend prefer one's on the Taller side longs legs Preferably Aus Born or lived here a long time.

• Like 2

The OP’s review mentioned extras charged, but didn’t go into any detail. So maybe she might be receptive to things that tickle your fancy. There’s only one way to find out.

1 hour ago, Coflover said:

Interested to know if Tara delves into the world of extras

i for one would be 100% keen to partake 

Be honest Mate don't really go there that . When the subject about extras was brought up only pussy play was on offer. This chick can actuality perform a firm Massage not that hand sliding bullshit She was My first Asian at BR really want to see Ariana as soon as my finances allow.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The OP’s review mentioned extras charged, but didn’t go into any detail. So maybe she might be receptive to things that tickle your fancy. There’s only one way to find out.

You should check her out @PlayDohBalls I remember you Talking about yoga before so i take it you like being flexible.  Tara's flexibility is amazing she slid across my back with her ass whilst performing the body slides. The front mirror was perfectly placed all the goods on display very yummy can see why guys get a sudden change of heart when you go to BR for a RNT and in that moment change your mind and desire a FS.

• Like 2