15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Athletic
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2021 - Darcy

I have noticed Darcy on the roster for some time.  Sadly, whenever I have had a chance to get to BR, either one of my favourites has been on, or Darcy was not available.  Anyway, the other day the planets aligned and Darcy was available, whereas my regular wasn't, so I booked Darch for an hour.

In the intro, Darcy was friendly, but not 'over the top'.  She has an athletic build and a very pretty face.  Others might call her GND, but I've never had a neighbour that looked that hot.

Up into the room and after the shower, Darcy wasted no time in getting up onto the table, from where she performed a very relaxing back rub, interspersed with plenty of tackle tickle and body rub.  Because she was up on the table, it did make it hard to feel her body, but the contact was certainly making my body (or at least, parts thereof) hard.

On the flip, the relaxing massage continued.  I joked that there was a hole in the headrest, and that every time I moved it shot air into my ear.  Darcy then playfully kissed my ear and blew into it, nice.  With Darch standing by the table, much easier to caress her natural boobs and very nice ass.  Body slides front to front were also very good and the resulting climax was quite prolonged.  With the remaining few minutes, Darcy gave me a nice massage of the temples, before it was time to jump into the shower and head off, a happy camper.

Extras weren't offered, nor did I enquire.  On a first meeting, I like to see what the service is like without having to dig even eeper into the pockets.  I would defintiely see Darcy again though.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Sounds like a good time was had. You have to be happy for an ear blow, as long as it’s not you blowing in her ear.... lol.