Jump to content

Review Information

  1. Sex Worker's Name: Tia
  2. Session Month: March
  3. Session Year: 2021
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9557 7999
  7. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/
  8. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria): Establishment's Venue
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Middle Eastern Origin
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2021 - Tia


Realman1988

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

other than Tia is there any other hot middle eastern women working at BR always had a thing for them amazing hour glass curves beautiful skin complexion have not met many in the sex industry.

Well you can try Samira who is Moroccan but in general most of the middle eastern girls are marketed as ‘Mediterranean’ to hide their identity from community punters. Chantelle also matches the above description but she’s not middle eastern.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Realman1988

I’ll be there later in the week and I’ll see what I can find out if you like. Or, you could just ring the receptionist and ask.

Should ask them to think about introducing a loyalty card scheme would help us punters during these hard times. Went to another High end RNT parlor the other day in Sydney south only because I was in the area and i heard good things about it. I was not very impressed the photos of the girls they use are fake they made me feel like I was mistaken. I lived in the country for a couple of years so in not afraid to call out bullshit. The girl in the room gave a pretty good massage but the body slides were a joke she only performs about 5 minutes worth of body slides. When I question her on this she said its extra for $240 per hour what a fucking joke then kept pushing a full service even know its clear i wanted a massage.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
22 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Well you can try Samira who is Moroccan but in general most of the middle eastern girls are marketed as ‘Mediterranean’ to hide their identity from community punters. Chantelle also matches the above description but she’s not middle eastern.

Actually seen both amazing ladies. Still having day dreams about spending time with Chantelle in the spa one best nights of my life. My birthdays coming up next month might treat myself to another 2 hour session with Chantelle with some naughty extras.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Should ask them to think about introducing a loyalty card scheme would help us punters during these hard times. Went to another High end RNT parlor the other day in Sydney south only because I was in the area and i heard good things about it. I was not very impressed the photos of the girls they use are fake they made me feel like I was mistaken. I lived in the country for a couple of years so in not afraid to call out bullshit. The girl in the room gave a pretty good massage but the body slides were a joke she only performs about 5 minutes worth of body slides. When I question her on this she said its extra for $240 per hour what a fucking joke then kept pushing a full service even know its clear i wanted a massage.

Hard times I guess still for some . Although with all respect anyone that can afford to spend time at BR or similar places would IM0 not be struggling.

I think the loyalty card is a great idea and other places promote them and some work better than others . BR do have a discount price for bookings over 1.5 hours between 10-12 am . I have used this many times and also the doubles discount is also appealing .

Chantelle sounds like a must see.

Cheers.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 21/04/2021 at 5:12 PM, amos said:

Hard times I guess still for some . Although with all respect anyone that can afford to spend time at BR or similar places would IM0 not be struggling.

I think the loyalty card is a great idea and other places promote them and some work better than others . BR do have a discount price for bookings over 1.5 hours between 10-12 am . I have used this many times and also the doubles discount is also appealing .

Chantelle sounds like a must see.

Cheers.

 

Its all about priority's at the end of the day. After asset wealth Land etc. Food and Sex are the only things I spend big  on because I see the value in them. Sex and B2B massages are the the best natural therapies for stress and depression not drugs something society still does not really accept . Food also I'm big believer you are what you eat you want to stay fit and healthy for many years to come you need good food. I don't drink smoke gamble take drugs hate fancy things like cars holidays clothes have no interest. So all my expendable income goes on sex and food. I'm not poor but would not call myself rich either and to be honest even if I was rich I would still be looking for good deals just my upbringing I guess. would like to see BR introduce a loyalty card scheme and it would be more convenient than the vouchers that you need to print of waste time and ink on.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

@Realman1988

As I mentioned previously, I checked whether there were any other middle eastern ladies at BR. It seems Zoe is the only other middle eastern masseuse. She  mainly works on Saturday’s, so this might be an option for you. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

would be more convenient than the vouchers that you need to print of waste time and ink on.

Not everyone has a printer unfortunately. It would be a good step if they accepted the discount vouchers downloaded onto your phone. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Not everyone has a printer unfortunately. It would be a good step if they accepted the discount vouchers downloaded onto your phone. 

I think it would be to convenient for the punters hence BR would lose money. But I think times have changed return clientele and loyalty is what's going to keep the business running during a down turn. Its hard to convince most punters to pay $280 per hour for a massage only no sex no touching unless  your very well acquainted with Bodyrortic B2B massage experience. I actually prefer BR B2B style massage over a typical full service nowadays more intimate better value for money. In my early 20s I would l laugh at the idea of going to get a massage over a full service when my mates offered to go on boys night miss those days all my mates are married now always thought only old guys get massages. Now days realize fuck I was wrong wish I gave B2B Massages a chance years ago.

Link to comment
On 11/03/2021 at 7:52 PM, amos said:

Good luck with the FS . It would be good but after a few attempts I gave up . She may have changed now that the rules at BR have so keep trying 

Did you try fuck tia 🤣

Link to comment
On 23/04/2021 at 1:59 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

@Realman1988

As I mentioned previously, I checked whether there were any other middle eastern ladies at BR. It seems Zoe is the only other middle eastern masseuse. She  mainly works on Saturday’s, so this might be an option for you. 

Jordana and Scarlet

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
On 20/04/2021 at 6:14 PM, Vitesse said:

Well you can try Samira who is Moroccan but in general most of the middle eastern girls are marketed as ‘Mediterranean’ to hide their identity from community punters. Chantelle also matches the above description but she’s not middle eastern.

Does chantelle offer sex

Link to comment
On 11/03/2021 at 7:52 PM, amos said:

Good luck with the FS . It would be good but after a few attempts I gave up . She may have changed now that the rules at BR have so keep trying 

Yeah I tried as well

But she refused

 

Link to comment
On 20/04/2021 at 6:14 PM, Vitesse said:

Well you can try Samira who is Moroccan but in general most of the middle eastern girls are marketed as ‘Mediterranean’ to hide their identity from community punters. Chantelle also matches the above description but she’s not middle eastern.

Shes Australian 

Link to comment
On 11/03/2021 at 2:48 PM, Realman1988 said:

Had an amazing experience today. She is so down to earth friendly and beautiful I felt like I knew her for a long time she made feel really comfortable. I explained to her I've been feeling really run down and tired she took really good care of me. Her massage ability was fairly decent better than most girls at BR she really tried too be firm and at times she was.  But her body slides are unreal her silky soft skin felt so amazing on my body . I Loved playing with her amazing perfect juicy round ass and soft Natural breast. She is a goddess perfect female form from head to toe the views of her body in the mirrors were mouth watering. I Would like to get to know her more maybe a full service might be on offer once were well acquainted with each over. 

Should have brought in a container of freshly made toum or hommos and spread it all over her big tits

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Should have brought in a container of freshly made toum or hommos and spread it all over her big tits

I’d recommend something like a spray can of whipped cream and some of those cups of pre-made jelly. Room temperature only though. 

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Should have brought in a container of freshly made toum or hommos and spread it all over her big tits

Might have to bring in some soy sauce too for max her big oriental bbq pork buns tits

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’d recommend something like a spray can of whipped cream and some of those cups of pre-made jelly. Room temperature only though. 

playdoh how r u bruva 

any good sessions of late 

 

 

 

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Qwert1234 One good session each week. Life’s great. 

Fuck! must be loaded. 

Same lady or U like to switch it up

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’d recommend something like a spray can of whipped cream and some of those cups of pre-made jelly. Room temperature only though. 

na hom os better for tia 

them big tits. Fuarkkkkkk

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Fuck! must be loaded. 

Same lady or U like to switch it up

Same. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Same. 

blonde girls ur type aye 

there's rain, amber 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Same. 

Francesca has left 😥

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...