12. Estimated Ethnic Group: African Origin
  13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Black
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Full-figured
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: Unsure
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  27. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  28. Overall Looks: Average
  29. Overall Personality: Shy
  30. Overall Performance: Not really worth it

Rose Castle - March 2021 - Ebony

First and foremost, the photos on the website is 100% not real. Oh god was I fooled. I was expecting a sultry, sexy chocolate girl, but instead I had a much larger woman then my mind had fixated on. I made a booking with at least a semi-accurate expectation but yea that wasn't it.

Ebony was nice though, she made some small talk but didn't really want to talk much more than answering questions. She was very starfish, straight onto the bed and I worked on her then she slipped the condom on and away I went, she seemed like she genuinely enjoyed it and I kinda did too. When I asked about changing from missionary to her on top, she seemed happy to go with it but she didn't seem like she knew what to do. We changed back and I finished just a little after the timer went off. I had a quick shower and left, checked my time on the way out and turns out I had only been in there for 20min including the shower before and after.

Don't think I'd be back to see her again, also sad that Jasmine isn't here anymore :(

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@zeus40 poor Jasmine seems to have broken many hearts on PP...

the vast majority, if not all of the photos of wls posted on RC and other brothels are either completely inaccurate or have been taken or edited in such a way that you will get quite a shock when you see the lady in a line up. 

You really just need to go to a line up, see them and observe and remember the names of other wls punters are booking during your wait.

if I like her looks or want to see the wl again then I always book ahead to ensure availability.

cheers for the review.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 11/03/2021 at 11:09 AM, bobthebuilder1234 said:

@zeus40 poor Jasmine seems to have broken many hearts on PP...

the vast majority, if not all of the photos of wls posted on RC and other brothels are either completely inaccurate or have been taken or edited in such a way that you will get quite a shock when you see the lady in a line up. 

You really just need to go to a line up, see them and observe and remember the names of other wls punters are booking during your wait.

if I like her looks or want to see the wl again then I always book ahead to ensure availability.

cheers for the review.

Thanks bob, I really should have just done the lineup instead. Feel silly now looking back.

On 10/03/2021 at 2:53 PM, Best-on-Planet said:

Am I correct in assuming that it was a "30-minute" booking ?

Yes.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, zeus40 said:

Thanks bob, I really should have just done the lineup instead. Feel silly now looking back.

Yes.

We’ve all been there🙄. Gettin a goodun is like a needle in a haystack 

at least you "kinda did" enjoy it too. 

this does sound like you at least fucked her and enjoyed it.

some are not so lucky.

she is probably new to the industry and shy.

what are her extras, and how much did she charge?