16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  24. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Overall Looks: Attractive
  39. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  40. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Scarlet Harem - March 2021 - Maddison

Found this place recently doing a search, as it is near Lush in Marcoola. Not a lot on the Sunny Coast, so was interested to see what was on offer. Apparently this place has reopened after being closed for a while. Industrial area in Kunda Park. Staff is friendly and helpful, and really trying to get the business off the ground. 

SH has a great promotion for the month of March, so if in the area, I would encourage you to check it out. 1/2 hr is $100 and 1 hr is $140. At that price, you can easily pay the extras usually offered in QLD if so desired and still come out ahead

I came in on a weekday to be introed to Maddison and another slim and young gal. Maddison was a tan and curvy busty beach gal, so booked her for hhr. At $100, this was a complete bargain. Maddison is a very nice and accomodating young girl. She didnt give me the upsell on extras either. 

Into the room, she undresses to reveal some very nice DD naturals with large aereolas/nipples. Her body is nice and curvy, a bit solid size 10, and she has obviously been to the beach as she had sexy tanlines on her as well.

Into the action, and Maddison is accomodating in various positions. CBJ is nice, and she gives full access to her lovely breasts while in cg, including nipple sucking/ fondling. She likes a bit of dirty talk, and even throws in some words of encouragement. Doggie was the best, as she has a fairly supple and curvy arse on her size 10 body. Got over the line with her dirty talk just under the buzzer.

A really nice gal, who does not hustle for extras and still shows you a good time, this was a great punt at the promotional price point. I will definitely be back to see her at the regular rate in the future.

Nice job Scarlet Harem on the March promotion. More reviews to follow, as I have indulged a few times at these rates.

• Thanks 4

I'm not sure I've heard of this place before, but then, I'm not from Brisbane. Good to see you had a nice time and cheers for the review.

This venue was apparently shut for years AndyJ, but recently reopened a couple of months ago. Much needed, as Sunny Coast (its close to Mooloolaba) has limited choice, and some of the privates are shockers.

On 10/03/2021 at 12:09 PM, AndyJ said:

I'm not sure I've heard of this place before, but then, I'm not from Brisbane. Good to see you had a nice time and cheers for the review.

@AndyJ this parlor is on the sunshine coast maroochydore is its main suburb it's reopened since lush marcoola closed its doors 

• Thanks 1