Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Elyse
  2. Session Month: March
  3. Session Year: 2021
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Pryana Rose
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): Unit 13 / 38 Eastern Service Rd, Yatla
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 0733820945
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): Pryanarose.com.au
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  11. Location where session took place: Queensland
  12. Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria): Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, with a dam
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes, anal sex
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  40. Overall Looks: Pretty
  41. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  42. Overall Performance: Great service

Pryana Rose - March 2021 - Elyse

I stopped in at Pryana Rose last week for the first time in awhile to see if they had any new ladies available and I wasn’t disappointed. There was a good selection of ladies but I couldn’t go past Elyse. She intro’d in a hi-vis vest and hard hat that had me hard and rearing to go before I even got in the room.

She started with the typical dick check, but wasn’t awkward about it like some others I’ve seen in the past. Sent me for a shower and we got down to business. She started the service off with a massage moving on very quickly to the cover BJ. (The BJ is why I went back again, I had to concentrate so as not to blow while she was giving me the best oral I think I’ve gotten) 

No lazy starfish service happening here, she started on top and stayed there till I finished for the first visit and for the second visit we changed it up with a bit of doggy. 

I didn’t indulge in any extras but she seemed to be pretty open to most things when I was asking about her options and pricing seemed reasonable. She did let me kiss and suck her nipples on the second visit even though she said body kissing is usually an extra. 

Pryana seem to have a pretty accurate roster available on their website, only 1 girl was missing each time I visited and she may have been in a booking. Unfortunately I have to space my visits out a bit more in the future but keen to head back and see this cheeky lady again. 

Receptionist was a okay, booking ran over by about 5mins the second time as there was no buzzer but Elyse didn’t seem to mind too much. 

• Thanks 5

@AndyJ, I reckon Pryana Rose has more than enough reviews in the Unsorted section to warrant a folder of their own in the list of QLD FS Parlours? What do you say?

1 minute ago, Mortein said:

@AndyJ, I reckon Pryana Rose has more than enough reviews in the Unsorted section to warrant a folder of their own in the list of QLD FS Parlours? What do you say?

I'll have look soon. There are many in that situation, but I'll try to tackle it soon.

• Thanks 1