13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  34. Overall Looks: Pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic April 2012 Honey

I haven't been to Bodyrotic since it moved to Camperdown and I was curious as to whether things have changed, it was one of my first rnt parlours and so I have been going to it off and on for a loooong time.

The main reason I go to rnt parlours is because I like being able to just lie there and be stroked and pampered. In a brothel I feel the need to take control more and spend more time on foreplay with the woman. With a rnt it's all about me. It's selfish but then I'm paying. There is also the anticipation that if it's good you can escalate it (with the payment of money of course - but still there is a little frisson, will she or won't she).

Anyway I rocked on up to Bodyrotic to see if it was still an exclusively rnt parlour still. The line up was so/so, the line ups at michelles and nirvana are better. Still there were a couple of choices at Bodyrotic I would have taken wherever they were. It was a toss up between Summer and Honey. I chose Honey, there was something about the glasses and the little uniform and sort of friendly but professional attitude that told me, she knows what she's doing.

And she does - know what she's doing.

Don't go it you want a therapeutic massage. But if you like being caressed and teased for an hour followed by an expert hand job with lots of good body sliding then give her a try. This is what rnt is about, you just lie there groan in pleasure as you are teased for an hour and then finish with a really satisfying hand job.

As to whether there are extras, I suspect the policy is a lot slacker than it was. Previously any talk of extras was met with a firm no but here there is a hint of more. There is the usual touching fee for $50 which I would never bother with but there was a smile and a maybe on other extras. I wasn't cashed up and decided not to escalate but I suspect you can. but you don't have to and frankly I love a really good rnt so I'm content to leave it at that especially with someone as good at it as Honey.

• Thanks 21

Thanks Bbrox - a rnt girl who knows what she is doing is always worth a visit. I'll put her on my 'yes' list next time I can make it there

As to whether there are extras, I suspect the policy is a lot slacker than it was. Previously any talk of extras was met with a firm no but here there is a hint of more. There is the usual touching fee for $50 which I would never bother with but there was a smile and a maybe on other extras. I wasn't cashed up and decided not to escalate but I suspect you can. but you don't have to and frankly I love a really good rnt so I'm content to leave it at that especially with someone as good at it as Honey.

Thanks for the review Bbrox.

I'm intrigued at your suggestion that extras beyond the $50 for touching were on offer. This isn't the first such suggestion in recent reviews. I had thought that BR was the strictest 'no extras' RnT in town, but are things changing?

If you want a great experience there, go and get a bodyslide from Monique... Out of this world!!

I asked if extras were on offer and she said straight out $50 for touching. Then she was a bit coy and asked whether I wanted to make an offer, which I didn't. I like shopping in places where they put the price sticker on things. So be nice, make an offer and you never know where it is going to end up...

By the way, 137 views, 4 comments and 7 thanks. That sucks, makes you wonder why you bother, bunch of freeloaders.

Great review, thanks. I havn't been able to get to BR since the move either but have been thinking about making the trip for Honey. Your review might just be the push I need.

The main reason I go to rnt parlours is because I like being able to just lie there and be stroked and pampered. In a brothel I feel the need to take control more and spend more time on foreplay with the woman. With a rnt it's all about me. It's selfish but then I'm paying. There is also the anticipation that if it's good you can escalate it (with the payment of money of course - but still there is a little frisson, will she or won't she).

I couldn't agree more, thanks for the review Bbrox.:D

Thanks for the review mate bit far for me but hey I might be down there and need some lovin' She sounds just how I like em quiet and knows what to do!

Hey Sopranos, here's an idea, go see her, ask her and then come back and do your first review.

Second that.

Thanks for the great idea - geez you guys are clever. I've already seen Monica before and wasn't that impressed. Not going to.waste my money maybe you guys can.

Summer has a hot body but in my opinion she does not use it to full effect like Crystal and Jaime (who are hot and provide top service). Check their feedback page for reviews.

Does summer have a hot face?

Any other ladies at bodyrotic had a model like face?

blue mamba.

Does summer have a hot face?

Any other ladies at bodyrotic had a model like face?

blue mamba.

model faces that i have seen would be

crystal

Jaime

In that order lol

I agree that Summer has a hot face. She has a stunning body too. She just seemed nervous and didn't really want to be there. Isabelle, on the other hand... :)

Hi Everyone, first and foremost thanks for the wonderful and unbiased review of Honey.

I apologise for hijacking the topic, but i noticed a healthy discussion about ladies looks and i decided to butt in.

Can anyone recommend any BR ladies that are pretty, petite, pale skin, blonde (or strawberry blonde) and who give a good service? I am suffering from severe blonde fever at the moment and i desperately need a cure :wub: