16. Body Shape: Athletic
  17. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  22. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  23. Overall Personality: Fun
  24. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - February 2021 - Veronica

I'm really struggling to understand how Veronica is not on the top 10 list at br.

This south American goddess surprised in many ways. She reminded me of Danielle from years ago. A sexy yet full figure thats enhanced by the lighting and her knowing how to strut her stuff. She has some art across her chest which i found quite attractive.

She really has perfected the craft of sensual massage. Giving that mix of sexy, teasing, visually stimulating and raunchy that just flows like a dream. Too often we're given a standard rub down that seems to just go through the motions, not with Veronica. Very attentive and very much about the build-up at an appropriate pace. This is alot more difficult than many realise and hats off to her shes mastered it. 

Extras are offered, though i didn't take any and didn't feel the hour lacked anything anyway.. that said i can imagine myself indulging in these on subsequent visits. Its been a long time since I've found this quality in a massage and i sense a new addiction brewing.

Treat her well fellas

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Doxy said:

I'm really struggling to understand how Veronica is not on the top 10 list at br.

Possibly because she hasn’t been working that often. There hasn’t been any feedback about her either, so maybe your review will give her some impetus. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Possibly because she hasn’t been working that often. There hasn’t been any feedback about her either, so maybe your review will give her some impetus. 

I think you're right, shes been on and off for 2 years and doesn't do many shifts weekly. That could be helping maintain a high quality experience

• Like 1

Glad to see you had a good time Mate. Remember Danielle she was my first punt at BR she had such a pretty face model height amazing curves looked like a swimsuit model gave a very strong  sensual massage.

On 10/02/2021 at 1:48 AM, Doxy said:

Extras are offered, though i didn't take any and didn't feel the hour lacked anything anyway..

do your remember prices? keen to see how extras stack up here compared to other places

Thanks for the recommendation....I just saw her and she is amazing. Just sad that I did not take extra cash to enjoy her even better.

• Like 3
On 13/02/2021 at 1:28 PM, ramukyrag said:

Thanks for the recommendation....I just saw her and she is amazing. Just sad that I did not take extra cash to enjoy her even better.

Glad I'm not the only one that thought so 😁👌

On 13/02/2021 at 1:28 PM, ramukyrag said:

Sorry i don't remember, not even sure if i asked for the rates. Though im sure 150-250 would cover just about everything

• Like 1

Noticed BR has put some photos up of her looks she looks sexy as hell. I Generally I see Latin girls outside of BR. I tend to go for Aus or Euro girls at BR does anyone know if she can do a firmer style massage not really into the Hand sliding thing unless the girl can make up for it with amazing body slides.