16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: Unsure
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Overall Looks: Attractive
  39. Overall Personality: Lovely
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - February 2021 - Grace

Took a Fellow Punters advice and decided to have a punt. Kept my expectations not overly high as I did not want to have a disappointing time like last time. Decided to book her over the phone as I did not want to take the chance with intros I'm 30 mins drive away someone else might have booked her it has already happened twice before. So Met her in the appointment room first impressions I thought she was really pretty and very Natural in her presence she was quite slim I usually go for really curvy girls with big round butts like Samira or Miley. So we walked together to room Took a nice hot shower as I came out she entered the room she did a nice little strip for me thought to myself wow what a beautiful Lady amazing long legs her ass is perfectly shaped even no its not as big as I usually go for I really did not care she was such a lovely sight Behold. I popped my self on the Massage table I asked her if she could do the Massage Nice and Firm and she did she gave me probably the best Massage experience I've ever had in terms of firm therapeutic Massage and body slides. She used her weight and squeezed her legs against me with amazing pressure  whilst performing the body slides wow I was in Heaven one of the most sexiest Raunchiest things I've experienced such a turn on for me when a lady is not shy about using her strength and body weight during the massage. The room she was using  was great perfect lighting mirrors perfectly placed I had some amazing views of those perfectly toned long legs and lovely toned ass, I even booked an extra 30 mins not usually like me She took really good care of me treated me like I was her Boyfriend she was so lovely and intimate when a lady makes a good effort I am happy to spend more time with her. Think I've found myself a new favorite so understandably I'm a bit reluctant to write this review might make it harder for me to get a booking for next time cheers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

No Problem Mate Hope it helps out other fellow punters who are bit weary about opening up there wallets especially the way the economy is now days. Honestly Felt like it was probably the best $380 for 1hour 30mins I've ever spent. Her demeanor reminds a bit of Charlize she is so warm and down to earth she has a incredibly genuine nature about her she got really close and intimate with me . l even had a shower with her usually I have to see the masseuse a couple of times before they shower with you.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Good to see you had a great time with Grace. Thanks for the review, RM1988.

Yes had good time  alright. Really needed this amazing experience to make up for that pathetic time with Kiara. I'm really getting into this website read the reviews on here  years before I joined up. Think I might try Ariana next time  she seems like she would be my type really nice ass judging the the photos from BR and can give a therapeutic style massage. I would be more than happy to write a review Give you guys something to look forward to I guess.

• Thanks 2

Well done with Grace. Ariana is very popular and has good reviews, so you should enjoy your time with her as well.

Sorry should clarify the service cost me $460 In total $280 1hr Booking and $180 for 30 mins extension. Now I know I like her I will book her for 2 hours otherwise you pay a premium the rate goes down  per hour the longer you book gives you more incentive to spend more time with your chosen Lady.

• Like 1

@Realman1988 

If you check the website, you can find a 10% discount voucher for appointments longer than 1.5 hours on weekdays. I’ve often used them. It will come in handy for your proposed two hour session, depending on the time you go of course. With the discount you will also be able to afford a box of Cadbury Roses chocolates to woo the lady.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Or you could drop in to Belle fleur on Parramatta rd and spent up on the chocolates.

Did it many times a few years back with a fav at BR and for the few extra dollars it improved the weekly sessions heaps 👅

5 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Sorry should clarify the service cost me $460 In total $280 1hr Booking and $180 for 30 mins extension. Now I know I like her I will book her for 2 hours otherwise you pay a premium the rate goes down  per hour the longer you book gives you more incentive to spend more time with your chosen Lady.

Or try and arrange a booking with her elsewhere if you like her that much?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, amos said:

Or you could drop in to Belle fleur on Parramatta rd and spent up on the chocolates.

Did it many times a few years back with a fav at BR and for the few extra dollars it improved the weekly sessions heaps 👅

I recall you mentioned this chocolatier a while back but I forgot to call in for a taste test. You are obviously a man of style, whereas I’m more of a connoisseur of ...ahem...chocolate freckles.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I recall you mentioned this chocolatier a while back but I forgot to call in for a taste test. You are obviously a man of style, whereas I’m more of a connoisseur of ...ahem...chocolate freckles.

Guarantee just about every girl I’ve ever known met or fucked would be happy with chocolate freckles lol 

• Haha 1
On 03/02/2021 at 3:19 PM, Realman1988 said:

Took a Fellow Punters advice and decided to have a punt. Kept my expectations not overly high as I did not want to have a disappointing time like last time. Decided to book her over the phone as I did not want to take the chance with intros I'm 30 mins drive away someone else might have booked her it has already happened twice before. So Met her in the appointment room first impressions I thought she was really pretty and very Natural in her presence she was quite slim I usually go for really curvy girls with big round butts like Samira or Miley. So we walked together to room Took a nice hot shower as I came out she entered the room she did a nice little strip for me thought to myself wow what a beautiful Lady amazing long legs her ass is perfectly shaped even no its not as big as I usually go for I really did not care she was such a lovely sight Behold. I popped my self on the Massage table I asked her if she could do the Massage Nice and Firm and she did she gave me probably the best Massage experience I've ever had in terms of firm therapeutic Massage and body slides. She used her weight and squeezed her legs against me with amazing pressure  whilst performing the body slides wow I was in Heaven one of the most sexiest Raunchiest things I've experienced such a turn on for me when a lady is not shy about using her strength and body weight during the massage. The room she was using  was great perfect lighting mirrors perfectly placed I had some amazing views of those perfectly toned long legs and lovely toned ass, I even booked an extra 30 mins not usually like me She took really good care of me treated me like I was her Boyfriend she was so lovely and intimate when a lady makes a good effort I am happy to spend more time with her. Think I've found myself a new favorite so understandably I'm a bit reluctant to write this review might make it harder for me to get a booking for next time cheers. 

Had a wonderful hour with Grace today . Certainly in my top 10 ever seen at Bodyrotic . A lovely girl with a beautiful body and personality to match .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, amos said:

Certainly in my top 10 ever seen at Bodyrotic

That’s a big call indeed.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

That’s a big call indeed.

It is . Especially when you include girls like Crystal,Pixie(so hot),Lani,NINA,Danni,Khiara,Ava,Summer,Verity,Violet,and for those that were fortunate enough to meet Grace no 1 she is included of course . The memories lol . Does that add up to 10 ?

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, amos said:

Had a wonderful hour with Grace today . Certainly in my top 10 ever seen at Bodyrotic . A lovely girl with a beautiful body and personality to match .

Glad to see you had a good time Mate looks like we got the same taste in women Haha.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Glad to see you had a good time Mate looks like we got the same taste in women Haha.

11 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

She is delightful 😀

• Like 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

It is . Especially when you include girls like Crystal,Pixie(so hot),Lani,NINA,Danni,Khiara,Ava,Summer,Verity,Violet,and for those that were fortunate enough to meet Grace no 1 she is included of course . The memories lol . Does that add up to 10 ?

They were all a “10”.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Brightlightsbigcity said:

Grace sounds very much my speed. Thanks for the review @Realman1988. Much appreciated. Will need to book myself a sesh with Grace ASAP.

No problem mate glad to see others have  a good time. Grace  was probably the Best BR punt I’ve ever had now I have a very hard time booking her. Most of the BR girls a fairly decent but Grace is in a league of her own. Talia is probably the Most comparable to Grace in terms of massage style and body shape both have long legs small waist lovely toned round ass. Both girls use the rooms with mirrors on the ceilings soak up those lovely veiws mate Haha.

• Like 1