Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: August
  2. Session Month: December
  3. Session Year: 2016
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): VIP69 (empress)
  6. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  7. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  8. Session Day: Weekend
  9. Session Time: Evening
  10. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Black
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Brown
  15. Skin Colour: Olive
  16. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  17. Body Shape: Athletic
  18. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  19. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  20. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  23. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  24. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF lesbian doubles
  25. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  26. Overall Personality: Lovely
  27. Overall Performance: Great service

VIP69 (empress) - December 2016 - August

I regret not posting about this earlier, even tho I mentioned it on one of my other posts. 

After being shown the lineup, August was the best of what they had there. I'm very glad I chose her..

She looked like a chick I has a crush on from YouTube (LianeV). 

I booked a half hour massage and felt that would be enough. Price was fair too. 

But as August started to move her body around naked. I felt the urge to take this further. 

She had great natural D rack and the best butt I'd seen. Like a thick butt, better than Kim K. 

August was super warm as a person too, so I wanted to make the most of it. 

I paid the extra and she kept massaging. 

Her English wasn't the greatest, bit also not the worst but we made conversation work. 

She is Thai, so I ended up getting a very decent massage out of it. But after seeing her ass in the mirrors that go round the room, I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

She got up on top of me and rode me like an absolute champ. 

After trying a few other positions, we ended up in I think is her best position, doggy. 

Her fat ass just looked so good being pounded. Being so small and curvy too was great for Manouvring her on the table. As an extra treat, she even let me finish on her rack which made it all the more enjoyable. 

I understand she doesn't work there anymore, but if anyone knows where she's gone, please let me know. 

She was my regular for a bit and I'd love to continue this again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Sounds like a great session, I hope you manage to find her but a few years have past since 2016. Cheers for August's review, Hellraizer.

I've seen August as well. Twice for that matter...I think about 2 years ago was the last time I saw her. She was great....this review brings back good memories.

• Like 2
On 04/02/2022 at 11:17 PM, prince05 said:

I've seen August as well. Twice for that matter...I think about 2 years ago was the last time I saw her. She was great....this review brings back good memories.

Where at? 

On 07/01/2021 at 7:22 AM, Hellraizer said:

As an extra treat, she even let me finish on her rack which made it all the more enjoyable

😅😜

On 04/02/2022 at 11:47 PM, prince05 said:

vip 69 was better. hate the entree fee