12. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Overall Looks: Pretty
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2020 - Layla

bigboymcevoy69

I've been eyeing off a session at Bodyrotic for a while now but the (comparatively) high prices have put me off in the past. But it's the end of the year and I thought I'd treat myself. I turned up late one evening just before christmas and was shown a line up of stunning women, Layla was the most outgoing and was very attractive so it was a no brainer. Settled the finances and then she lead me upstairs into the room. I was already in heaven watching her pert little bum wiggle up the stairs. As it was my first time there i was surprised at how huge and decked out the room was.

I had a quick shower and as i waited for Layla to enter again, I eagerly eyed off the milking table style set up they have going on. Once she returned i lay on the table, sticking my face and junk through the holes in the bed. From what i can see Layla is an old hand at this and could tell that it was my first time at Bodyrotic. We shared a laugh at how confronting it was seeing my junk sticking through the hole in the mirror below the bed and then she got to work.

Part 1 was slow and sensual, not a real massage per se but a warm up for what was to come. lots of teasing touches and nails running down my back as she strategically manouvered herself so I could get a glimpse of her undercarriage in the mirror as she worked her way around my body. The small talk was great although I had to explain to her that as her hands wandered closer to my nether regions and stayed there longer and longer that my mind was going completely blank so I could barely answer her questions. She took this as a sign to kick things up a notch and I was not disappointed.

After lots of tackle tickling with the oil (which got me harder than a rock) she slid under the table and presented her beautifully manicured kitty right in my face and began playing with herself as she slowly stroked my cock and balls. She matched her cock stroking pace and pressure with her pussy rubbing and it was such a turn on to watch her fingers plunge into her tight snatch as she increased the pace on my cock. 

I was in another world entirely when she asked me to flip over (let's be real at this stage if she had asked me to jump off a cliff i would have done it) but i'm glad that i snapped out of it because she put on an incredible show. She slid her oily tits up and down my body, letting them rest in my mouth as i sucked on her nips all the while keeping a lovely pace going on my cock. She soon flipped over into the 69 position and I couldn't help myself as i brushed my fingers from her asshole down to her pussy and back again. I was then informed that touching was extra, so i had to put a stop to that (christmas shopping had left me broke) but thoroughly enjoyed the view.

It was absolute heaven as she picked up the pace on my dick, stroking it against her chest as i eagerly eyed off her beautiful pussy with a handful of butt cheek in each palm and before i knew it i was blowing a huge load all over her chest. I felt paraplegic as she dismounted me and cleaned up the mess i had made. She hopped in the shower and i slowly came too again, before i jumped in and the small talk resumed as she packed up the room.

As i said in the title, i don't know how i can go back to the cheap asian parlours after an experience like this. I'm going to need to rethink my whole punting strategy and prioritise quality over quantity.

I will 110% be back for sure, maybe not to visit Layla but only because the other ladies on offer seem too damn tempting. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

For someone who has been wondering why guys shell out the extra $$$ for bodyrotic and thinking about going myself, this review is absolute gold. Thanks :D

A great way to say good-bye (or fuck off) to 2020. Good to see you had fun with Layla, Bigboymcevoy69, and thanks for the review.

The review confirms why we keep returning.   Quality and consistency of experience.

And thanks for the review - more intel for the avid fans.

• Like 2