14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes, anal sex
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  36. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
  37. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - December 2020 - Angel

First time l had been back to 741 since the lockdown, nothing much has changed, facility is clean and well maintained and reception is friendly but all business. Importantly a lot of familiar faces amongst the 7 ladies l introed this Saturday afternoon, choose Angel a sexy "girl next door" curvy blonde, early twenties in age. Have been with her a couple of times and she does the sensual GFE just how l like it . Book for a hour and into room for health check and upgrade to her GFE with kissing (no DFK with covid), DATY and FIP for $50.00. Anal is a extra $50.00 but not my thing anyway. Angel returns as l am drying off from my shower (plenty of soap and clean towels). Real pleasant bubbly personality and attention to detail with this girl. She remembered l love stockings and she had gone and retrieved her pair from her locker and after undressing she gave me a little show of rolling them up her shapely legs while giving me the naughtiest look with her eyes. Foreplay started with plenty of light kissing and letting our hands wander . I discovered a very wet warm pussy and while l dipped a couple of fingers in, Angel was giving me a very enjoyable handjob on my already hard cock with a bit of spit as lubricant. I body kiss down to her shaven pussy, Angel taste and smells clean and fresh as always. DATY for sometime and then condom on and move into 69 position during which she cums in my mouth whilst giving me a long wet blowjob with plenty of attention to both shaft and head . We move straight into reverse cowgirl position and this girl rides well with a mixture of pumping and grinding as l grab a handful of her gorgeous ass. Get her to squat and l pump from underneath, she loves it and after a couple of minutes of this move into Missionary with her legs tucked up on my shoulders, nice and deep and lean in for some more kissing and a little mutual dirty talk. Move into Doggystyle and Angel has the most beautiful ass to pound into, go at it for a while and then finally she lays flat on her stomach with her bottom slightly raised and l pound away till l cum hard in her tight pussy and we collapse in a sweaty satisfied heap on the bed. With the little time left over she was happy to give me a very nice back and shoulder massage. Find this girl to be a quality service provider at 741 and great fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

great review Bowler71......my memory is getting bad , but i remember being with one just before covid shit started  and i think it might of been angel .... better i go  for a follow up soon

• Thanks 1
carlos.cabron

I saw her in the intro on Saturday night. Decent looker but I was looking for a different type of WL. I might consider her in the future though. 

Lourde Load

well done BOwler sounds like the kind of sex sesh im into - except for the daty - can't really come at licking after 9 other guys have been in her that afternoon, lol. Been there and yes it seems a great place, i didn't partake as all the ones i wanted were just about to go into long bookings.