16. Knowledge of English: Good
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Overall Looks: Attractive
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2020 - Maree

Hi everyone!

I decided to pop into bodyrotic one last time before 2020 ends.

It was a Wednesday evening and there were plenty of girls available, about 6 or so.

I decided to settle on Maree because of her outgoing nature and attractiveness.

Once payment were settled for an hour long session, we went into the room where I proceeded to take a mandatory shower whilst she went to get the oil.

Once we came back she proceeded to do a strip tease where I was able to freely touch her body.

She kissed my body all over. She got down to my cock and got her mouth real close and started breathing gently onto it whilst looking up at me asking "How many times can you go?"

She looked very attractive, curvy in the right places and had light freckles on her face upon a closer look.

In the face down part, there was more kissing along my neck and body, some body slides, in addition to plenty of gentle biting of my ear with some light moaning.

It wasn't long until she started paying attention to my cock both under and above the table. Plenty of cock teasing and also gentle asshole teasing if you're into that stuff.

In the face up part, she switches it up between regular handjob, spanish and footjob. In between, she also kisses my body and sucks on my nipples.

Upon asking, she allowed me to return the favour by gently sucking on her nipples whilst she did a footjob - at no mention of extra charge.

It wasn't long before I finished and she cleaned me up.

She spent about the next 15 minutes giving me a pretty decent massage and slowly transition into body slides to prepare me for round two.

She asked me to sit on edge of the table whilst she performed spanish and also popped up to sucked on my nipples to successfully get me over the edge.

I shot a second time and got some juices in her hair where she didn't seem to mind at all.

Overall Impression: Great service and would definitely return! She's definitely less sensual and more sex buddy type.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
On 26/12/2020 at 12:45 AM, BONDAGE said:

She got down to my cock and got her mouth real close and started breathing gently onto it whilst looking up at me asking "How many times can you go?"

That's the sort of question you really want to be asked. ;) Good to see you had fun with Maree. Thanks for the review, Bondage.