13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Attractive
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Great service
jlee60348

Rose Castle - December 2020 - Tara

jlee60348

So I rocked up without a booking. Cindy, Tara and Winter were available.

Winter and Cindy both have massive racks and above avg bods. But Cindy had a very plain jane face for me. Winter's face looked aged and maybe having spent a bit too much time in the sun.  Others may still dig it, but not my type if they don't have a pretty face.

Decided to go with Tara. She intro'd herself as brazilian - indian. Had a nice lingerie set on, heels and a slightly naughty look to her. Thought why not.

Into the room - good bj, though too short, before I cycled  through mish, doggy and cowgirl. Very energetic and furious f*ck.

She was tight and kept playing with herself when getting f*cked. She was also super loud. I couldn't work out if it was fake or not but if it was, she's a good actor. Also talked dirty back at me which I like. I nutted with her riding me, followed by a decent massage.  We chatted a bit about her move up from Melb, her young kid etc. Very friendly and open, which was refreshing.

WIR? Worth a repeat, I think. Happy to recommend her to others, esp if you are looking for an exotic girl who gives a responsive session.

Happy punting fellas

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

noswadeinoel

Thank you for the review of Tara , she sounds like a pretty sexy woman, the mere fact I think she is worth a repeat is a good recommendation in it self, it’s a pity the other legal brothels I the coopers plains/ Archerfield area don’t part of Punter planet, it would be so much easier if punters could review the girls working I Yumi and Asian Star , for some reason RC with the exception of a couple of girls ( Jasmine when she come back to RC ? ) the ladies are either very unappealing and have huge boobs, personally my preference is for young pretty petite Asian ladies with small boobs, I am a small punter with limited funds , so I want to choose the right girl for me, which I am so grateful to my fellow punters who recommended Jasmine, great choice gents , I have asked manager at RC and they tell me at this stage Jasmine coming back in late January 2021 , we will have to wait and see if that happens? 

AndyJ

Sounds like you made the best out of your time with Tara, @jlee60348. Cheers for the review.

• Thanks 1