Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Winter
  2. Session Month: December
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Rose Castle
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 702 Boundary Road, Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (07) 3277 1111
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://rosecastle.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: Not real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  11. Location where session took place: Queensland
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 36 - 40
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): New Zealand
  18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Blond
  20. Hair Length: Medium
  21. Eyes Colour: Grey
  22. Skin Colour: Pale
  23. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  24. Body Shape: Slim
  25. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  33. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  34. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  35. Overall Performance: It was okay

Rose Castle - December 2020 - Winter

Iwas trying to have massage and FS with Alice in Sherwood/Corinda but I think she is very popular and obviously busy. Couldn't get an appointmnet so decided to go to Rose Castle. I knew that Jasmin was not on the roster but tried to venture out with someone who does not have a review yet. There were 4 girls available, somehow I selected Winter. May be because she was very confident, talked to me nicely and carried herself well. 

I don't like fake boobs but knowing this, still I preferred her. Well, into the room, shower finished, she was nude sitting on the bed. She applied some cream on his palm and told me to see the magic but I asked her if I could kiss her body first. No problem, she wiped the cream off. I started from the top, no kiss allowed unless you pay extra. I asked her - it was $50 for DFK and DATY combo. I could smell cigarette so did not opt for the combo. Did very good boobs worship. Very long and erect nipples. But the boobs are so hard.... couldn't make my junior hard!!

Then her turn. She applied cream on her boobs and gave me a body slide. To her credit, this was good, I enjoyed it. Then condom came on top of my junior and she sucked for quite a long time. Overall I was happy but something was still missing (may be DATY and DFK) and there wasn't any erection. I had only 30 mins booking and I was happy so far, hence told her to just finish sucking and I just concluded my session there. Not her fault. Then we talked for the remaining time about her life. She is a Kiwi girl.

WIR - probably not for her, but will try other girls. Simply, she is not my type. 

• Thanks 5

Thank you for your honesty with your review, it gives us punters some idea what to expect with Winter, she certainly would not be my type, I can’t believe she asked for more money to kiss, etc.

Edited by AndyJ
Comments about another girl removed along replies to avoid topic going off-topic

So back to Winter... 

The owner mentioned the photos are real and of her, but you say they aren't - is it massively photoshopped? 

I'm keen to try her but thinking twice from your review.. blondes with big tits are usually my thing haha

• Haha 1
On 16/12/2020 at 4:03 PM, Danny Raj said:

Overall I was happy but something was still missing (may be DATY and DFK) and there wasn't any erection.

It becomes a tad difficult without kissing for me (I can do without DATY), but a bit challenging in a 30 minute session. Cheers for the review, DR.

Hi, I showed the manager at RC your review, she said yes Kissing is extra money, but she wasn’t disappointed with your review, the Australian Manager actually employed Winter, she said she will talk to her about some things that other customers bring to her attention, she wants to make sure that the customer is 100 💯 happy 😃 

• Thanks 2