15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Blue
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: One or two
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: Unsure
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Overall Looks: Pretty
  37. Overall Personality: Lovely
  38. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - December 2020 - Summer

Hello fellow punters!

I've finally decided to experience Bodyrotics after hearing all the good reviews, quite spontaneous really - on my way to Broadway for some final Christmas shopping.

No appointments were made and on arrival was asked to go into a private waiting room.

The reception lady made it clear that kissing and full service are currently off the tables due to COVID, which basically confirms it's available in general once this pandemic subsides (but of course, depending on the working lady). However, other extras are still available subject to your discussion with the ladies.

It was a busy early afternoon on Friday, and there were three girls available: Cindy, Rihanna and Summer.

Cindy didn't seem too interested. Rihanna, although friendly was too large for me.

I already had Summer in mind after reading all the good reviews, and luckily she was the last girl that came out.

I opted for a one hour session with Summer and after payments were settled we headed upstairs to one of the rooms.

She was wearing a beautiful one piece lingerie which didn't stay on for long once we were inside the room.

She showered first, then ducked out to get the massage oil whilst I did the obligatory shower myself.

In the face down part, there was plenty of body sliding and teasing with her caressing my balls and junior. She always kept me on edge, but never allowed me to finish - quite the erotic artist.

She moved under the table and spread her legs right under the face hole to provide me full view of her promise land. Whilst under the table, she continued to tease junior whilst playing with her pussy.

My only regret, I should've worn contact lens as it was all a blur! I told her this once she got out from under the table and we both had a good laugh.

In the face up part, again there was plenty of body sliding - only this time the promise land was much closer to my face for a clearer view.

She didn't mind me fondling her breast and touching her ass whilst she was on top.

There were quite a few instances of spanish, simulated reverse cow girl and cow girl.

Simulated cow girl with her legs spread wide open and seductive stare was too much and I released as she continued working on it until I was empty.

She got a warm towel to clean me up and gave me some more body rub. There was about 15-20 minutes left, and we tried to go for round two but junior wasn't cooperating today - she really tried!

So she returned to some more sensual body rubbing in the last 10 minutes or so before she rinse the massage oil off me in the shower.

We talked a little before leaving and she said that it's generally quite busy but more so on Friday's.

I left happy and relaxed as I went off to do some shopping for the afternoon.

Final Thoughts: Definitely would return for Summer!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2