17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Kissing Available: No
  19. Blowjob: No
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  21. Overall Looks: Average
  22. Overall Personality: Bossy
  23. Overall Performance: Not really worth it

Rose Castle - October 2020 - Lily

Went back to Rose Castle to try another new girl! Had a lovely session with Jasmine a while ago, but you’ve all read her reviews, nothing new to say there! It was fantastic.

As for Lily? Afraid to say I’m disappointed, fellas. 

Before I could even ask what extras she provided, she sat me down and told me everything she didn’t do. Probably took 10 minutes just for that! No going down on her even with protection, no holding her a certain way, no touching her even with gloves, no fingering, no deepthroating, no fucking kissing! Jesus Christ, I understand consent is key and girls having their boundaries, but a prostitue that doesn’t even kiss? Not even for $50 extra? Get a new job, love.

She didn’t even bother to really try to blow me, just rolled the condom on. I asked if she wanted to get on top and she explained that she was too tired, so I should get on top. No issue with that, just a bit disappointing as I’d had a tiring day too. 

Then more rules. Couldn’t go too hard or too fast, couldn’t use too much lube, couldn’t do doggy, couldn’t do anything but fuck her while she lays on her back. 

Suppose everyone’s different but still, just all really weird.

She seemed lovely and we did have a laugh before we got into things, but I’ll tell you what, might as well have just used my hand for free.

Bit of a shame, but hey, maybe she’s just new to being a working girl? 

Any thoughts? Was it just a once off? Have any of you had her before? Maybe I just caught her on an off day. 

Overall, she was a laugh at first, but really bossy, and just starfished. If you want an asian girl, I’d stick with Jasmine like that other review of her says.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
13 hours ago, Danny Raj said:

There have been some concerning reviews of this lady before as well!!

Absolutely. Shame, she did seem nice at first

• Thanks 1