Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Libbi
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bellevue 5 Star
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9547 0999
  7. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bellevue5starretreat.com.au/project/libby1/
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Daytime
  12. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Dark
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  25. Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  27. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Not always
  28. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  29. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  30. Overall Performance: Great service

Bellevue 5 Star - November 2020 - Libbi

So had a day off and looking for some fun. Didn’t have time to drive into Bodyrotic, didn’t feel like the more local Secrets of Sydney so decided to try Bellevue 5 Star.

Not many reviews here, so went in blind.... firstly good off street parking available, very useful during the day with streets parked out with factory workers.

Inside and met by receptionist... would be great if she was one of the girls, she is hot...

Meet and greet with 4 girls, Jade (new young size 6 very hot), Hazel (tall, braided hair offering BBBJ CIM FOR $100), Maria (30’s large boobs, nice body) and Libbi (dark skin, large boobs, tight size 6-8 body...) ... all girls offered extras.

Into the room with Libbi... room only had a bed not a table, so must have taken the hint I was looking for extras... after a shower Libbi started with firm massage, not erotic, no oil and this continued for only 10mins or so.

Then fun started with her trailing kisses all up my legs, over my back, licking my ears and hands started roaming. The view to the side mirror was a sight to behold with her perfect ass pointed straight at the mirror... my hands got to work and then I flipped over. 
Libbi had hinted at anal maybe being available... didn’t take her up on that, but did play with her little star. Libbi kept the trail of kisses going then in to BBBJ, then 69... she is super responsive, and sweet tasting getting her to come on my tongue . Flipped her off onto her back and dove back in for more pussy fun.. fingers in pussy, and anal probing until she said second coming is harder for her.

Then on with the dom for doggy, and she is supper tight and great ass, so kept going with my thumb up her ass, until I came, and so did Libbi a second time...

Still had time left so she gave me a head, neck and shoulder massage before shower and leaving a happy boy.

Whilst more of a FS parlour experience than a Bodyrotic pleasure massage, would certainly recommend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
15 hours ago, Dionysus said:

had my eye on her for a while, what does she look like?

Very nice ... all the girls on the day were excellent, Libbi was both sexy looking, but also great personality .. and it turned out great fun in bed.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Villeroy26 said:

Very nice ... all the girls on the day were excellent, Libbi was both sexy looking, but also great personality .. and it turned out great fun in bed.

sweet, so she's mixed. Does she look more asian?

On 04/12/2020 at 11:26 PM, Dionysus said:

sweet, so she's mixed. Does she look more asian?

No not really.... by looking at her it is hard to place her origins.