14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: Several
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Overall Looks: Model material
  37. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss Erotic Massage - November 2020 - Piper

The lineup at Bliss was pretty great that night. I am, however, a very picky customer, and when I heard one more girl would be available soon, I decided to wait. Well that paid off, as the second Piper walked through the door, wearing a see-through red teddy, I knew I would be spending time with her. 

All the way to the room I admired her from behind. She is slim and graceful with an inviting ass, and a je ne sais quoi about her overall figure. 

I explained to her that, for personal reasons, I didn't want the full breadth of her services, but she told me anyway that most things were on the table. She made it clear that she loves to please and would be very accommodating. 

She then gave a sensual striptease (somehow alluring despite the fact I could already see everything) that made clear that sex was on her mind. Pretty quickly, it was also on mine. 

Incredibly, even without too much contact of the bodyslide variety, she saturates the senses and keeps you turned on every moment. Something to do with the fuck-me look in her eyes perhaps. I cupped and kissed her modest but beautiful breasts. 

The rest of the session followed the same tone, from me coming on her breasts to her pleasing me with her hands while simulating the cowgirl position. She made sure I could see all of her from many angles, and our thighs remained locked in a way that gave me a sense of mutual lust. 

They say YMMV but I have no doubt she would be a great time with most guys on any evening. Really a testament to how the erotic massage can be just as good, if not better, than the whole thing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
10 hours ago, EMZ said:

Really a testament to how the erotic massage can be just as good, if not better, than the whole thing. 

Yes indeed. A seduction from a beautiful lady to build your arousal and maintain it throughout a prolonged session is a life changing and most addictive experience.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, EMZ said:

Really a testament to how the erotic massage can be just as good, if not better, than the whole thing. 

Not an area I have ventured myself, but I can easily understand why, just going by the odd FS session where foreplay has been better. Good to see you had a great time with Piper and cheers for sharing.

I've removed a couple of posts regarding an allegation, as albeit unintentional, could be potentially damaging. Guys, some things are not for discussing in public. Cheers.