17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Blond
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Unsure
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  39. Overall Looks: Attractive
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Rose Castle - November 2020 - Paris

So I've been curious to try this joint and particularly, Paris, Penny or Jasmine. The others seem on the larger side so not my type...

Rocked up - only Paris available. She is friendly, permed wavy blonde hair, quite a pocket rocket and late 30s. Not like the website photos but def not complaining. She could pass for a milf I reckon. 

Anyway, off we went into the room. Had a good chat during the visual check and shower.

We hopped onto the bed and she cuddled up. Just kissing and licking me gently, not rushing into a blowjob, it felt quite gf-like and well, just nice. Eventually she saw my hardon and slipped on the dom, then got to work.

Bj was slow and sensual. Not deep but pressure was good. She seemed to enjoy it herself too. Eventually she climbed on top, but took a while to fit me in. The riding was again slow and sensual - she was quite tight, or maybe I was stretching her haha.

We switched to doggy and I started to pound away. She was def starting to get horny and talking dirty back to me. 

We then did a mixed miss - one leg lifted up - and I positioned her next to the mirror so she could see. She had been sneaking looks at the mirror and def enjoyed the visuals. I nutted hard first but fucked her to completion too. Pretty sure everyone down the corridor heard us hahaha. Light massage to finish then I was on my way.

All in all, a good punt with a friendly, older but attractive woman. It was def not clinical, slightly gf like. I didn't pay for any gfe extra so it was def a plus. I def want to try Penny next time if I also get a chance (would be very interested to hear if anyone has had a sess with her)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
48 minutes ago, hotspark said:

You put that you paid for extras. If not for gfe, then what?

Thanks for the review.

Sorry mate. I didn't pay for extras (though she did offer the usual 50 imcrement for each of daty, kissing etc), but the exp was a little gf like. Hope that clarifies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good to see you had a nice time with Paris. I think they haven't put pictures of her on their site yet, or have they? Anyway, cheers for the review.

On 07/11/2020 at 9:01 PM, AndyJ said:

Good to see you had a nice time with Paris. I think they haven't put pictures of her on their site yet, or have they? Anyway, cheers for the review.

They have but its not real. One of those "similar images" which does make it a bit harder to gauge visuals 

• Thanks 1