12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Dark
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Grey
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Full Sex Available: No
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  27. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  30. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  31. Overall Personality: Fun
  32. Overall Performance: Great service

Bellevue 5 Star Retreat - October 2020 - Tina

So after my previous visit which was hardly overwhelming, I decided to give Bellevue another chance.  This time I went in during the day shift.  I was intro'd to a couple of girls, who were generally quite attractive, (don't ask me their names, I can't remember), but Tina was both the hottest and the friendliest so I booked her for the hour.

Into the room (and I have to say the rooms here are very spacious and well-equipped) and i'm set up for the shower.  I get out and Tina is naked and waiting for me to jump onto the table.  The sight of her naked was very nice indeed.  

She gets stuck into the massage and she is very good at that.  She moves her way to the head of the table and places my hands on her very taut ass.  This is normally a good sign.  Massage progresses well with plenty of body sliding.  Note there is no tackle access hole on the tables here.

Onto the flip and again,and I am allowed to touch Tina's magnificent breasts and she continues with some bodyslides and grinding.  I'm really turned on by this and throughout, Tina is maintaining a good conversation.  Her beautiful boobs come close to my face and I ask if I am allowed to kiss them.

Tina then starts talking extras.  $50 to kiss her boobs, $50 to touch her pussy and $50 for a covered blowjob or $100 for all three.  Thinking with the little head, I opted for the job lot.  All fine and dandy and Tina seemed to enjoy me fingering her pussy whilst the tongue flicked her nipples.  My offer to use the tongue to flick other parts was rejected, as DATY is not on the menu.

Eventually I came and then with the remaining time I got a nice head massage before it was time to shower and leave.

Would I see Tina again - absolutely, it was a great experience and certainly redeemed Bellevue after the previous bland expereince.  However, with the cost of the extras, it is getting into the price range that you pay for FS at Liaisons, and I don't thik that paying extra to kiss/lick/suck a boob is fair atthese higher-priced RnT  joints.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I have visited Tina myself and the service was almost identical.  She is extremely gorgeous though.

On 04/11/2020 at 10:03 PM, xiclarence said:

Liaisons, and I don't thik that paying extra to kiss/lick/suck