12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Blond
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Blue
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Kissing Available: No
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  26. Overall Looks: Pretty
  27. Overall Personality: Lovely
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - September 2020 - Miley

I couldn't get a booking with my favourite girl so I popped and did some intros.

Miley seems to be getting good feedback, so I chose her when she introd. The rest of this review is going to be really shit. I honestly don't remember any details. The massage was good. Lots of teasing and attention given to my cock. Plenty of body slides. When she flipped me over, it was good fun playing larger breasts. I usually go for more petite girls.

I remember thinking I'd see her again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, lemur said:

The rest of this review is going to be really shit. I honestly don't remember any details.

Did you fall asleep on the table? I’ve been told this happens occasionally. Take a notepad next time. 

• Haha 3
16 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Did you fall asleep on the table? I’ve been told this happens occasionally. Take a notepad next time. 

How am I taking notes if I’m asleep?

Yeah, my regular gives a very good massage so I sometimes see her after a big gym session, and I definitely drift off. 

• Haha 2
On 12/10/2020 at 1:50 PM, lemur said:

I couldn't get a booking with my favourite girl so I popped and did some intros.

Miley seems to be getting good feedback, so I chose her when she introd.

That's a lucky way of testing other talent without the little guilt that may arise from not seeing a regular. :) Good to see Miley was a good alternative. Cheers for the review.

24 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

That's a lucky way of testing other talent without the little guilt that may arise from not seeing a regular. 

That is an interesting topic (and perhaps worth of its own thread). I confess I've avoided 'cheating' by seeing other girls but then the rational part of my brain thinks not only "who gives a fuck"? but questions whether the girl might.

On oner hand, perhaps some competition might see better service. On the other, they might be disinclined to swallow you raw if they think you're a bit of a manwhore. So hard to know. Women are crazy enough and let's face it, even the 'girl next door' WLs are still going to be a little cray...

What's best? Regulars? Or Smorgasbord?

I do feel that the best girls get the fewest reviews.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

I started seeing my regular at Bodyrotic because I would try other girls, but I particularly like what she does. So I’m always comparing to that as a bench mark and always going back. There’s a few girls that come close, but not quite.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

Interesting question. I once had about four ladies who I saw on a regular basis. Then they started leaving, and gradually I’ve ended up now with just one regular. I’m quite happy with that, but perhaps she might be getting sick of seeing me. Anyway, I’m meeting a new girl this week, so who knows what this will lead to.

• Like 1

Is this the Canadian Miley? I saw a Miley there sometime last year and she almost broke my back during the bodyslide. 😸

• Haha 1

Is this the same Miley that is on the current rosters? The description is she from French-German background. Anyone got recent intel?

On 13/10/2020 at 6:40 PM, Vitesse said:

Is this the Canadian Miley? I saw a Miley there sometime last year and she almost broke my back during the bodyslide. 😸

I thought she was Canadian she sounds like it. She told me she was of French/German European born. I've noticed other European girls seem to sound Canadian or American when they speak. Think they must have watched a lot of American tv shows back home.

5 hours ago, punter185 said:

Is this the same Miley that is on the current rosters? The description is she from French-German background. Anyone got recent intel?

Believe it is. if you like curvaceous heavy strong girls Miley is amazing she can actually give a firm style massage not that hand sliding bullshit. She is also really pretty with a sweet caring personality and that Ass of hers is so perfect and round she knows how to put on a show for you I'm still having cravings treat her well.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Believe it is. if you like curvaceous heavy strong girls Miley is amazing she can actually give a firm style massage not that hand sliding bullshit. She is also really pretty with a sweet caring personality and that Ass of hers is so perfect and round she knows how to put on a show for you I'm still having cravings treat her well.

Yes she packs serious mass and strength which not many can handle. I have seen Pepper who is curvaceous as well but she was so sensual, soft and mesmerisingly beautiful in my opinion.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, punter185 said:

@Realman1988I do like booty and thighs so very pretty from the photos. Will have to meet her now.

You could see Chantal who has plenty of both. 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Yes she packs serious mass and strength which not many can handle. I have seen Pepper who is curvaceous as well but she was so sensual, soft and mesmerisingly beautiful in my opinion.

Always been interested in seeing pepper never got a chance to see her in the intros might try her out thanks for the intel mate.

8 hours ago, punter185 said:

@lostlittleboy thanks for the tip. Is she your regular?

No. Saw her once. I like my girls skinnier and more accommodating but horses for courses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 25/04/2021 at 9:13 PM, lostlittleboy said:

No. Saw her once. I like my girls skinnier and more accommodating but horses for courses. 

Haha that's okay more heavy back breaking curvaceous girls for me to chose from will leave the model types for you. I've only seen her once as well. Admiring Chantelle curves in the mirror and sharing a spa with her that night was fucking amazing one best nights of my life the naughty extras really made the experience memorable.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, punter185 said:

@Realman1988 wow sounds amazing session you had with chantel. Any chance of writing up a after report? Can’t seem to find one for chantel. Is she still working?

prefer to write reviews pretty much after the event happened saw her mid last year. Main thing is you got a good connection and chemistry with the girl if you live close by make the effort in the intros dress well be polite have banter. Saw her the other week on roster for a lot of girls they only do this as part time work or to fund there holidays. If she's taking a break from BR doubt it would be for long. I take it you prefer curvy girls like me if so would recommend Miley or Samira both girls are of French origin both are little quiet and shy to start but once they feel comfortable with you they will be naughty and sensual treat you like there BF give them a chance to warm up. Both lady's have the most amazing big round assess you have ever seen

all your problems will met away momentarily when they perform reverses body slides soak up the views in the mirrors don't be shy to ask them to turn up the lighting if the rooms are a little dark some rooms at BR are great other rooms are dark and dingy enjoy.

3 minutes ago, punter185 said:

@Realman1988 you hit the nail on the head about into curvy ladies and thanks again for the heads up. 

Should  have a look at Talia. I have not seen her yet been I've been a bit cash strapped lately. While she does not look as curvy as Miley From the her BR photos she has a small waist wide hips amazing looking toned ass long thick looking legs she only works night shift though not sure if you would work for you. if you happen to see her would really appreciate a report

I try to avoid blind punts these days like a bit of intel don't want a Kiara like experience.