22. Blowjob: Unsure
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  25. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  26. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  27. Overall Personality: Lovely
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Dream Girl 130 - March 2020 - Seoul

I walked into the shop and the reception bloke asked how long I'd like to stay. I said one hour and as always  he asked if I wanted 2 girls. I said no and he offered me a deal $200 for two girls but I only had the correct money of $125. He took my cash then motioned towards the door behind him. I had a shower and then Seoul walked in. (I actually forgot her name, so  Seoul it is).  Seoul had black and white maids costume on. We said hello and I laid down. I had a medium massage and we talked every now and then. She mentioned some girls do F/S and thought she maybe hinting that she does as well. Time came to rollover and Seoul took her costume off. She had sky blue panties on and slowly took them off to reveal her hairless pussy and giving me sexy eye contact. Her tittie's were perky and nipples looked erect. She oiled up my already hard boner and worked her magic. Every now and then she would give a sexy moan. She was pretty in the face and had nice sparkly eyes and nice lips. I blew my load and had a shower whilst watching her get dressed. Can't wait to go back again one day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
14 minutes ago, Pinkface said:

She mentioned some girls do F/S and thought she maybe hinting that she does as well.

Odds on I think. Start saving and take extra cash next time!

Sounds a solid punt. Thanks for the review

12 hours ago, Pinkface said:

She had sky blue panties on and slowly took them off to reveal her hairless pussy and giving me sexy eye contact.

That's good, I don't like to see any hair down there, not even a landing strip that to me feels a bit like a woman sporting a mustache. Anyway glad to see it went well with this Korean girl, if you happen to find out her name please let us know and we'll edit the title for you. Cheers.

• Haha 1