15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Full-figured
  22. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, with a dam
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  36. Overall Looks: Attractive
  37. Overall Personality: Fun
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Rose Castle - September 2020 - Charlotte

MrReviewer88

I hadn’t visited Rose Castle since Covid closed the brothels down, but thought I ought to get back to it.

I’ve seen Layla, Jasmine, Lily and Peach before- and was sad to hear that Layla and Peach were no longer on roster as they were the two girls I normally go for. Was told by the manager that 4 girls were on, and I asked to meet the two girls I hadn’t met yet, Crystal/Kristal (?) and Charlotte. 

Charlotte came out to see me, smiling ear to ear and polite, she asked me how my day was and if I had any questions. I asked about extras, said the only thing she doesn’t do is anal (no problem for me, never liked it anyway), and said it was lovely to meet me. She had a cheeky smile, and a laugh that convinced me right then and there to pick her.

In the room, I paid $150 for girlfriend experience. She explained this included kissing, fingering, going down on her (with a dam), as many position changes as I’d like, and I could cum twice. 

Did the health check, shower and got into things- my God can she suck a dick or what. Nearly came right then & there. She was enthusiastic to get on top, and didn’t do that fake moaning bullshit some working girls put on. If I hadn’t known better, I would’ve thought she really was my new girlfriend.

Managed to cum twice, she gave me a massage and she could even hold a conversation. Always refreshing when they’ve got a brain behind the pretty face.

Moneys totally worth it, I’ll be seeing her again. 

• Thanks 6
3 hours ago, Tappertit said:

Brisbane's extras are insane. Thanks for the review.

Found it’s about the same $$ for GFE on the Coast, in Redcliffe and in Toowoomba 

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 2:46 AM, MrReviewer88 said:

In the room, I paid $150 for girlfriend experience

^^ Really? 😮

I thought Rose Castle and other hybrid establishments like it had effectively shunned the QLD Aussie Brothels greedy extras culture but obviously not. Was interested in seeing a couple of Aussie workers here but I wont bother anymore then.

Thanks for the heads up.

2 hours ago, Tappertit said:

Brisbane's extras are insane. It's well above NSW and Vic prices.

^^ What's really outrageous is what you actually get for that money - light kissing on the lips and DATY with a bloody dam. That's it. The textbook definition of 'Extremely Poor VFM'!! 🙄

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Mortein said:

^^ What's really outrageous is what you actually get for that money - light kissing on the lips and DATY with a bloody dam. That's it. The textbook definition of 'Extremely Poor VFM'!! 🙄

Wasn’t just light kissing, I can promise you that. But she did say she does kissing as a seperate, cheaper extra. Totally agree with you, though 

As for DATY, gotta follow the law but honestly I don’t wanna risk catching something by giving a working girl head without protection. Each to their own though, mate 

• Thanks 2

$150 for the GFE geez can't believe people actually pay for that while I have experienced two girls at RC that gave me that experience as we clicked as part of the service for no extra charge

• Like 1