Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Kristal
  2. Session Month: September
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Rose Castle
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 702 Boundary Rd, Coopers Plains QLD 4108
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (07) 3277 1111
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://rosecastle.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  11. Location where session took place: Queensland
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  17. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Thailand
  18. Knowledge of English: Good
  19. Hair Colour: Black
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Brown
  22. Skin Colour: Dark
  23. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  24. Body Shape: Petite
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  32. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  33. Kissing Available: Unsure
  34. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  35. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  36. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  37. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  38. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  39. Extras Charged: No, all included
  40. Doubles and Group Sex: Group sex
  41. Overall Looks: Pretty
  42. Overall Personality: Shy
  43. Overall Performance: We didn't click

Rose Castle - September 2020 - Kristal

I recently returned to Rose Castle as I had some spare time, I wasn't really sure who to expect as I hadn't seen any of the girls before. As usual I spoke to the really nice reception lady they have and I filled out all of the forms for covid that needed to be filled. I asked for 45 minutes and was given Kristal, the only reason I know her name is because the reception lady called her out by her name. We made our way to the room where she only spoke to give me instructions on what needed to be done for their covid check, I was fine with this as I know it needs to be done. After the check I had a shower and Kristal quickly freshened up too. She told me to lay on the bed and asked if I wanted a massage which I agreed to, it was more of her leaning on my muscles and squeezing them but it felt good either way. She told me to flip over and then gave me a CBJ but the condom was way too small so she changed it, she just underestimated me which was fine. Before long she jumped on top, shes very tight and honestly I've never felt anything quite like her. She has a really big ass too which isn't really showed in her photos, I'm not an ass man but I could definitely appreciate it. While she was riding I grabbed her breasts and rubbed my finger over her nipple, she didn't like this and told me they were sensitive. I'm not really sure if I hurt her but I didn't aggressively grab her or anything, she was very abrupt when it happened which threw me off. After riding for a couple minutes she told me to be on top and I did, not much else to say since its all really the same kinda thing. I did get her into doggy and thats where she shines, if you like a big ass then I would say shes a good pick. After I finished I laid down and she was surprised we had gone for so long, she checked the time and told me how long we had left. She massaged me again and told me to tell her when I was ready for round two but honestly I just didn't really feel like a round two, I usually do because I chat with the girl and we cuddle but this session lacked a lot of that intimate feel which I really enjoy. After a quick massage she told me to flip over for round two and put a condom on me asap, she got into the doggy position and I started but as I said I wasn't feeling it so I couldn't really get hard. She laid me down and gave a HJ but it didn't do much plus she was just pumping away which never works for me I feel nothing when that happens. The timer ran out and I had a shower and began to get dressed, she washed up and got dressed and took out her stuff while I was still in the room. I'm not sure if she was taking her stuff back to her room or just didn't want to wait, she did come back to show me out as you now have to exit from a different door.

Overall shes just not the girl for me I think, maybe I've been spoiled by the other lady I've been with from there. I found it hard to read her, I couldn't tell if she was invested at all or if thats just what shes like. I think she needs to slow down a bit and take her time. But then again as I said she sounded like she wanted more which wouldn't make sense if she just wanted out.

TLDR; Quiet girl, very to the book feel, super tight and feels godly, big juicy ass for the ass men, not very intimate. 

I think this is a good punt for someone who just wants to go, fuck and leave. I wouldn't really get too long of a session unless you can get hard on command no matter who you're with. Shes definitely not bad but I personally am going to go with another girl the next time I'm there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Thanks for the review of Kristal, ED211. Sorry to see you didn't click with her and hopefully whoever you see next will be a better match.

@robsm I've had Chanel three times before and she's really fun to be with, pretty much exactly what I'm after and I just never want to leave. I'm sure there are other ladies there that are just as good, I wanted to see Charlotte but she wasn't on her rostered time I'm pretty sure. Other reviews speak highly of Jasmine so she might be worth seeing. 

• Thanks 1