Jump to content

Review Information

  1. Sex Worker's Name: Lucia
  2. Session Month: August
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  7. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  8. Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria): Establishment's Venue
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Evening
  11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Kissing Available: Unsure
  22. Blowjob: Unsure
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  24. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  25. Overall Personality: Lovely
  26. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bodyrotic - August 2020 - Lucia


Recommended Posts

This was quite a mixed experience for me

 

First of all Lucia is gorgeous. Flawless type of gorgeous. A south American beauty. And she really is a nice person.

 

Now the girls at br have always set their own boundaries and i am in full support of this. In the punting scene or not, i don't think it's a good idea to do something the other doesnt like or isn't open to.

 

Also at br, the extras vary. Which is good business and again something i support. Hustle hustle hustle.

 

Back to Lucia, shes everything and more when it comes to the quality looks we have come to expect from an establishment like this. Up there with the top 5 most beautiful looking ladies to have graced the place in my opinion.

 

Now at br, we pay for this. Its a luxury venue with a fitout like no other and more often than not the experience only matches your expectations.

 

However unfortunately on this occasion i was not met with the standard i expect from br. Paid that premium, got the premium girl, premium room but the experience itself was on par with a $60 illegal rnt venue (no disregard to them, there as some gems out there I'm sure). 

 

How so? Well for me it came down to the extras. As mentioned earlier I'm all for this and support it. Its good for us and good for the wl. However where do we draw the line?

 

To put it simply, being completely nude, underwear free was an extra $$

 

And the extra that got me the most was touching. And no, not touching "down there" but touching her breasts. 

 

Am i wrong to believe that at a venue like br where for years almost everyone provided body slides, to be slugged $$ to gently touch a perfect set of breasts is just taking it too far?

 

Now I didn't fork out for either extra as i just couldn't justify it. So. I just sat there and tried to enjoy it for what it was and couldn't wait to get out of there.

 

I was in 2 minds about writing this review, but i figured it could help others. As always ymmv

  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear of your disappointing experience.

1 hour ago, Doxy said:

Now I didn't fork out for either extra as i just couldn't justify it. So. I just sat there and tried to enjoy it for what it was and couldn't wait to get out of there.

 

This sums it up, just sheer frustration - made even worse by the premium girl showcasing what could have been.  It like landing your luxury dream car that you then can't afford to drive.

The whole concept of extras is getting out of hand imo.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2020 at 11:25 AM, Doxy said:

To put it simply, being completely nude, underwear free was an extra $$

 

The underwear free bit is just a joke. You have already paid for that.Its an erotic massage. Hopefully management deals with it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear about your experience. You should mention it to the management. Lucia is a new girl and needs to understand the BR way of doing things. The clients are paying premium prices for a quality service and the girls will earn good money if they recognise that and maintain the well proven BR standards. If what you say is correct, then she really should find somewhere else to work if she’s not willing to step up.
I’m aware Sophie reads these posts, so hopefully everything will be clearly explained to Lucia. Everyone deserves a second chance. Let’s hope she makes a positive change.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Sorry to hear about your experience. You should mention it to the management. Lucia is a new girl and needs to understand the BR way of doing things. The clients are paying premium prices for a quality service and the girls will earn good money if they recognise that and maintain the well proven BR standards. If what you say is correct, then she really should find somewhere else to work if she’s not willing to step up.
I’m aware Sophie reads these posts, so hopefully everything will be clearly explained to Lucia. Everyone deserves a second chance. Let’s hope she makes a positive change.

 

 

Thats right, she is new and i wouldn't be surprised if she improved, she definitely has the potential and is a genuinely nice person, can't take that away from her. I mean she can structure her style whichever way she wants, if it works for then good for her, just not my or many others cup of tea. Perhaps shes slowly easing into the reality of things being new and all. On that note i might even try my luck with the lineup again tonight 😁😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Doxy said:

 

 

Thats right, she is new and i wouldn't be surprised if she improved, she definitely has the potential and is a genuinely nice person, can't take that away from her. I mean she can structure her style whichever way she wants, if it works for then good for her, just not my or many others cup of tea. Perhaps shes slowly easing into the reality of things being new and all. On that note i might even try my luck with the lineup again tonight 😁😂

4 to choose from . All look fairly appealing 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Doxy said:

Perhaps shes slowly easing into the reality of things being new and all.

She is rostered on every day next week. I imagine she will be rather quickly eased into the reality of things by the end of the week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't get Bodyrotic

 

It's obviously the thrill of the chase

 

I'm writing this while one of my gorgeous harem is sleeping 

 

$1000 for 24 hours including anal

all natural

 

Mind you, she drank 6 $20 cocktails at lunch, that's why she is sleeping

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically $40 an hour plus cocktails . Great value . Can’t beat that as long as she wakes up . 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2020 at 11:25 AM, Doxy said:

A south American beauty. 

My general rule of thumb is, i never pick south americans no matter how hot.

 

On 22/08/2020 at 11:25 AM, Doxy said:

To put it simply, being completely nude, underwear free was an extra $$

Wow! to put it mildly, I’m flabbergasted by this sort of behaviour. Does she think she’s still in Bogota or something?

 

On 22/08/2020 at 11:25 AM, Doxy said:

I just sat there and tried to enjoy it for what it was and couldn't wait to get out of there.

Must have been a horrible feeling for you 😔  but don’t put up with shirt like that next time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, amos said:

So basically $40 an hour plus cocktails . Great value . Can’t beat that as long as she wakes up . 

 

And the hotel room...

 

She did wake, I came 6 times in 24 hours, even though I struggled with ED for some reason

 

32 year old hot blue-eyed blonde

 

Mates rates because she is a friend, also I spoil her, like Eggs Benedict at the hotel overlooking the Harbour Bridge for breakfast

 

We saw Joe Hildebrand from Studio 10 yesterday, which excited her a lot more than my cock

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2020 at 7:26 PM, numbat101 said:

I just don't get Bodyrotic

 

It's obviously the thrill of the chase

 

I'm writing this while one of my gorgeous harem is sleeping 

 

$1000 for 24 hours including anal

all natural

 

Mind you, she drank 6 $20 cocktails at lunch, that's why she is sleeping

 And here is proof that patience and a little planning go a long way

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2020 at 11:25 AM, Doxy said:

To put it simply, being completely nude, underwear free was an extra $$

 

And the extra that got me the most was touching. And no, not touching "down there" but touching her breasts. 

 

Am i wrong to believe that at a venue like br where for years almost everyone provided body slides, to be slugged $$ to gently touch a perfect set of breasts is just taking it too far?

 

There ave been a few at BR over the years that have not allowed a touching of the breasts, including one who used to and then shut down that service (Pity, they are two of the bets boobs I have ever encountered there).  Only once had a girl not go fully nude, but that was back in the Five Dock days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xiclarence said:

 

There ave been a few at BR over the years that have not allowed a touching of the breasts, including one who used to and then shut down that service (Pity, they are two of the bets boobs I have ever encountered there).  Only once had a girl not go fully nude, but that was back in the Five Dock days.

 

Yeh i actually think its happened to me before, just not sure with who or if it was at br. Was much younger and memory served me alot better than my current self aging at 30 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doxy said:

 

Yeh i actually think its happened to me before, just not sure with who or if it was at br. Was much younger and memory served me alot better than my current self aging at 30 😂

Geez - I wish I culd remember when I was 30.  Still n the roster is the one who shut up shop (I'd love to give her another chance, she was that gorgeous) and anothr girl who charged $50 to touch.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember a black african girl in five dock days who was very reluctant to get her knickers off. 

Can't remember her name.

Great figure but a dead loss

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andypandyt said:

I remember a black african girl in five dock days who was very reluctant to get her knickers off. 

Can't remember her name.

Great figure but a dead loss

The website says :-

‘BODYROTIC masseuses offer an incredibly sexy, nude, full body-to-body, erotic massage experience – for men, women and couples’

 

This has never happened to me but if it did i’d get dressed, head downstairs and kick up a stink. 😸

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the discussion that’s ensued from @Doxy’s review, I’m pretty sure this won’t happen again. The boss runs a tight ship.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

This has never happened to me but if it did i’d get dressed, head downstairs and kick up a stink. 😸

 

You will be far more persuasive if you don't get dressed.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Given the discussion that’s ensued from @Doxy’s review, I’m pretty sure this won’t happen again. The boss runs a tight ship.

Lol kinda feel bad about it now. But really, i understand it in a dodgy shop, but not at br. It really should be standard and i don't think we're asking too much ti expect that either.

 

For me in a wl's shoes, I'd question whether the industry is right for me all together. But that really stems from my years of experience of seeing the difference between a wl that embraces and enjoys what she does vs the ones that don't like it. It's a tough ask to have chemistry with every client. But i feel myself going on a tangent here so ill stop there

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Doxy said:

Lol kinda feel bad about it now. But really, i understand it in a dodgy shop, but not at br. It really should be standard and i don't think we're asking too much ti expect that either.

 

For me in a wl's shoes, I'd question whether the industry is right for me all together. But that really stems from my years of experience of seeing the difference between a wl that embraces and enjoys what she does vs the ones that don't like it. It's a tough ask to have chemistry with every client. But i feel myself going on a tangent here so ill stop there

Embrace and enjoy have different meanings. In saying that you are spot on expecting the very best erotic massage from bodyrotic.

Its expensive and as paying customers we all deserve the very best service

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What??? I always thought that it was full body to body at a minimum..... try and post a review on their own website as well.... but you will probably find it either doesn't get put up there, or is severly edited. I once gave a girls a 3 * review and they pushed it up to 5*'s until I commented on here.

 

EDIT - I have realised I made a mistake with this original post, it has been pointed out to me it was not a 3-star review, it was a 4-star review of Alice - and it is listed now as a 4-star review BR website. 

There was apparently a problem with the 'WordPress star-rating plugin' they were using back then - this is now upgraded to a different star-rating plugin, and resolved the problem.  Apparently it was their first ever 4-star review and receiving it was the catalyst for finding, and fixing the bug 

 

 

Edited by Villeroy26
clarifying statement
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...