14. Knowledge of English: Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Model material
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - August 2020 - Camilla

Visited BR for the first time in years. Picked changeover time but there were still a few options. Was tossing up between the lovely Spanish girl Camille (Later found out she is Argentinian) or French girl Simone. Something drew me to Camille and away we went.

The session was not like others I had at bodyrotic. It featured less massaging and more teasing and bodysliding. In saying that Camille’s body is awesome and she uses the mirrors and her assets to wind you up. After about 20mins I was ready to blow and she had done a very good job in building me up. For the flip it didn’t take long and to finish me off.

From there we had a really good chat and I gave her a massage in the remaining time.

lovely girl and had a great time. If you after a more massage based session she is probably not for you. If you after a more sensual experience with bodysliding and teasing then she is for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

You chose wisely with Camilla. She’s currently number 1 in the top ten, and has always been very well reviewed. I’m glad you enjoyed your time with her.

• Like 1

Wow she is fantastic. I’ve met her before during intros but have never been physically attracted to her. I finally decided to go with her recently and I must say she is one of the best. She does a great job turning you on. I agree not for those who are looking for a firm massage. I had a 30min session and my dick was hard the whole time. And btw she has an amazing body I had never been so wrong. Will definitely see her again. 

• Thanks 3

@Washersmit  From the website:-

“Simone

a sweet, slim, statuesque 24 year-old with photographic model looks, simone is very flexible and has a quintessentially sexy french accent - simone also has a background in sensual and erotic dance - simone's photos are coming soon”

I concur with the comments above about Camille.

It's the way she teases that is sensational.  A fit physique, gorgeous curves and a sexy attitude.

Manners and courtesy will ensure a great session.