Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Charlie
  2. Session Month: August
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Rose Castle
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 702 Boundary Road Coopers Plains
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 0732771111
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://rosecastle.com.au/
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  10. Location where session took place: Queensland
  11. Session Day: Weekend
  12. Session Time: Daytime
  13. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  22. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Overall Looks: Pretty
  25. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  26. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Rose Castle - August 2020 - Charlie

During these Covid times it's wonderful to be able to still get out and about.  And I really admire Rose Castle for their hygiene, hand sanitiser, and fresh everything.  I'm approaching a birthday, and thought I'd celebrate early.  

It was my first visit to Rose Castle, I had no idea I could get a PP discount (I'll get that next time), and I really didn't know who to expect on the other side of the door.  Charlie was my pick on the day, and I'm going back for more fun very soon.  I don't think I could have gone wrong with any of the beautiful women on that day.  And yes I filled in accurate Covid19 details about me, my phone number, etc.

After the 'selection process' (I always feel a bit bad for those who took the time to meet me and I didn't choose them) Charlie met me in my room and proceeded to join me in the shower after we had both 'mouthwashed' with Listerine, and helped wash my back and shoulders, amongst other parts!  After we both dried off, I lay on the bed and she did all the work.  I'll skip the details at this point but everything was fun.  The reverse cowgirl was awesome, and after I was spent, she took time expertly massaging me for the rest of the session.  Conversation was non-stop.  The music was a little loud at times, but it didn't bother me other than I couldn't fully understand everything she was saying.  I'm not sure that mattered though!  Charlie was an expert with her hands, mouth, rhythm and spin!

A nice hot shower at the end accompanied by more mouthwash, where she rinsed my body off was a lovely touch.  I think her passionate enthusiasm, in a clean and upmarket surroundings, was what sealed the deal for me.  And the repeated fresh towels at the end - not just the same ones from before (if I was lucky enough to get them with some other providers).

I previously chose private providers due to anonymity, and parking discretion.   It has been a very hit and miss experience - more on the miss side of things with me regretting a lot of choices.  I think this experience with Charlie has completely changed my perspective.  Reasonable rates, relaxed choices, pretty and accurate photos, clean and fresh surroundings, and a real focus on hygiene and making you feel like you had a fantastic time - which I certainly did.

That's a memory I want to keep.  Thank you Charlie - and the team at Rose Castle. 

https://rosecastle.com.au/ladies/charlie/

Until next time.   Tomorrow?  Probably.  I feel the urge!

• Thanks 12

@Newtothis1 

Thanks for your review. Great and refreshing that you had a great time .

Yes team RC doing a great job , and most times it is the little things that help to get repeat business , no doubt you will be back .

Well done to you both and RC for providing a great environment for pleasure.

@robsmThere are many and varied reasons for individuals choosing to visit the oldest profession in the world.  I'll keep my reasons to myself - but when I get there I'm looking for intimacy and release and something to remember.  In the words of Meatloaf, I got 2 out of 3 and that ain't bad. 

Thank you for a very well written review.

I must say, Charlie sounds quite the sort of young lady one would visit, and again, and yet again.

@Kirsis I let her do her own thing and it was great.  But variety is the spice of life.  So I'm keen to go back and taste other fruit too.

• Like 1