Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Samantha
  2. Session Month: August
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): 9557 7999
  7. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=0379
  8. Photos Authenticity: Real but outdated
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Session Day: Weekend
  12. Session Time: After Midnight
  13. Estimated Age: 36 - 40
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Athletic
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - August 2020 - Samantha

Late on a Friday, needed to relax. Rang Bodyrotic at 11pm and booked Samantha for midnight (they close at 1am). 
Very modern and professional venue. Receptionist met me at the top of the stairs, took me into a waiting room and sorted out the $. 
A few minutes later, Samantha came in. She was genuinely warm and friendly and led me to the massage room. 

I've had many RnTs but for some reason my heart was beating super fast. Had a shower alone and lay down on the massage table with my bits dangling through the milking hole. 
Samantha came back into the room with me on the table and within a few minutes I was completely relaxed.
She has a lovely personality, a calming voice and made me feel at ease. However she's older than her photos led me to believe. 

I'd read on this forum she's professionally trained in massage, so I asked her to work on the knots in my shoulder. 
10/10 massage. Great pressure and technique and she worked out all the knots. She was nude and it was amazing watching her enormous tits in the mirror. 

Then she climbed on top of me and was gently tickling ol mate while giving me an oily bodyslide, her firm tits pushing into my back as she slid up and down. 

Next she climbed under the table and started playing with me through the milking hole. She was on her back and pushed her body up so I was looking down at her pussy, inches from my face. 

That lasted a few minutes, before she asked me to turn over. She's an expert at teasing with light touch. Bodysliding, spanish, HJ in the 69 position (after reading other reviews, I didn't try to touch her below the waist except for grabbing her arse. Driving me crazy with her pussy centimetres from my face). Shoving her tits in my face for me to suck her nipples. 

Her HJ technique was 10/10, and she was more than happy to take instruction on how I like it. It wasn't long before I came, and as I came, she held it against her tits so they were covered in cream. She was unrelenting with her strokes and drained every last drop. She proudly displayed my load on her tits, and said she likes to be naughty. 

The last few minutes of the session were spent with her giving me a head and neck massage, and finishing our conversation. 

Even though it was home time for her, there was no rush to get me out the door as I showered and got dressed, and we kept talking. 

Massage 10/10
Body 9/10 - She looks 30 in her photos, she's closer to 40. Body is super tight with not an ounce of fat, except for her gorgeous arse. 
Attitude and personality 10/10 
Facilities 9/10 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Thank you for the review, @stejc12. Good to see you had a great time with Samantha.

13 hours ago, stejc12 said:

Late on a Friday, needed to relax. Rang Bodyrotic at 11pm and booked Samantha for midnight (they close at 1am). 

So, was this last night?

Noticed she been getting a few good reviews lately on the BR website anyone on PP seen her recently had a good time can vouch give some insight?.

4 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Noticed she been getting a few good reviews lately on the BR website anyone on PP seen her recently had a good time can vouch give some insight?.

Saw her a couple of years back and she was sensational. Extras offered and has a great body for her age. 
Would be in her 40’s but knows her way around the massage table 👅

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Great review @stejc12! Really enjoyed it.

Can definitely vouch for the quality of Samantha. She's definitely a BR veteran. She may be in her 40s but she is definitely a super MILF - got a real Brandi Love vibe - including the really tight and fit athletic body and the massive bolt-on tits -  (but without the massive low hanging meat curtains... 🙂

Saw Samantha couples of times last year for a couples massage with my wife. Both of us - my wife and I, that is - had a great time with Samantha. And Samantha seemed to be very much enjoying herself too - or at least doing a convincing impression of it.

Pussy play is definitely an option. I played with Samantha's pussy for about 20-30 mins of the 1.5 hour couples massage we had one time, while Samantha massaged my wife and fingered her pussy, and Samantha seemed to be very much into it. No extra charge. But, I 've found that pussy play is usually an inclusion with a couples massage - cf. Alice, Emma, Suki, Ellie, Cassandra. Ariana was one notable exception, though. Ariana wouldn't let either my wife or I play with her honeypot; which was a real shame because anyone who's seen Ariana knows that her pussy looks like heaven - absolute perfection!

Would definitely recommend Samantha. Great massage. Lots of fun. Very confident and playful. But, I do completely agree with @stejc12 that she's a good bit older than her website photos make her look or her website description would indicate. So, as long as you go in expecting a Brandi Love MILF look more than an Alexa Grace look, you'll be in for a very good time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Brightlightsbigcity said:

Great review @stejc12! Really enjoyed it.

Can definitely vouch for the quality of Samantha. She's definitely a BR veteran. She may be in her 40s but she is definitely a super MILF - got a real Brandi Love vibe - including the really tight and fit athletic body and the massive bolt-on tits -  (but without the massive low hanging meat curtains... 🙂

Saw Samantha couples of times last year for a couples massage with my wife. Both of us - my wife and I, that is - had a great time with Samantha. And Samantha seemed to be very much enjoying herself too - or at least doing a convincing impression of it.

Pussy play is definitely an option. I played with Samantha's pussy for about 20-30 mins of the 1.5 hour couples massage we had one time, while Samantha massaged my wife and fingered her pussy, and Samantha seemed to be very much into it. No extra charge. But, I 've found that pussy play is usually an inclusion with a couples massage - cf. Alice, Emma, Suki, Ellie, Cassandra. Ariana was one notable exception, though. Ariana wouldn't let either my wife or I play with her honeypot; which was a real shame because anyone who's seen Ariana knows that her pussy looks like heaven - absolute perfection!

Would definitely recommend Samantha. Great massage. Lots of fun. Very confident and playful. But, I do completely agree with @stejc12 that she's a good bit older than her website photos make her look or her website description would indicate. So, as long as you go in expecting a Brandi Love MILF look more than an Alexa Grace look, you'll be in for a very good time.

Sounds like a great reason to have a wife. Why didn’t I think of that when I was married twice. Although I very much doubt wife 1 would have been keen on it. Wife 2 maybe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have seen Samantha twice and both sessions were excellent (pre covid)

Yes the Brandy Love comparison is a good one

She immediately puts you at ease and has a very nice personality

Her Part 1 is about as good as it gets, on par with Sia from Bliss on Crown (now retired)

Her Part 2 is also good knows exactly what works to get her client to come

Definitely one of BR;s best massage girls

its a yes from me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 18/12/2021 at 5:49 PM, amos said:

Saw her a couple of years back and she was sensational. Extras offered and has a great body for her age. 
Would be in her 40’s but knows her way around the massage table 👅

does she do full service 

On 14/10/2022 at 6:42 PM, amos said:

Likely

She is one of the best at Bodyrotic. She’s the one I have had my best erotic times with whether full service or not.

I would love to pump her in private.

Jaime back in the day was very good followed by Destiny and a number of others…I’d have to go back through feedback section to see who.

• Like 1

After reading quite a few positive reviews of Samantha i decided to take the plunge too.. As toned as her body is considering her age it's definitely far from what has been advertised.. Regardless i can attest her service is A-grade. She allowed me some nipple play which i loved and even let me rub her pristine ass pussy .

2 hours ago, SimplyCray said:

After reading quite a few positive reviews of Samantha i decided to take the plunge too.. As toned as her body is considering her age it's definitely far from what has been advertised.. Regardless i can attest her service is A-grade. She allowed me some nipple play which i loved and even let me rub her pristine ass pussy .

Last time I saw her was about 10 years age . She would of been around 45. Daty was on offer. 

21 hours ago, SimplyCray said:

She allowed me some nipple play which i loved and even let me rub her pristine ass pussy .

What's an ass pussy?

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, amos said:

Last time I saw her was about 10 years age . She would of been around 45. Daty was on offer. 

Name your price