16. Knowledge of English: Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Short
  19. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Not Always
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  32. Overall Looks: Attractive
  33. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  34. Overall Performance: Great service

Rose Castle - July 2020 - Jasmine

Called into Rose Castle late last year , basically going right past the doorstep decided to quickly check out this new parlour (Did not have time for a punt )Reception lady very helpful, gave me a quick tour very proud of the new spacious rooms and fittings, I was impressed also of the layout. Introduce to 2 girls , one slim and attractive had a cheeky glint in her eye Jasmine and as I was leaving Jasmine peered out from one of the girls resting rooms giving me a cheeky wave . That image has been etched into my mind and this is the 1st chance to get back there to  see her.Jasmine a slim petite young attractive girl small perky natural boobs, just my type with yummy nut brown skin.

1/2 hr $120 no extras paid or enquired

Spent good portion of session savouring Jasmine body , as said just my type, very passionate response and definite connection, rewarded Jasmine with daty ( not a daty person as yet and only for special girls) Jasmine a very responsive girl and only way too brief from me as I knew time running out , very intimate one position made love , lingered after . How good was that ,we both enjoyed, probably me more but no fake moans just pure pleasure. A great girl,  my hunch of her was right (thanks to Bob & Dem for your reviews of Jasmine  to reassure my initial vibe of her. Jasmine is a attractive young girl a great attitude , is there to pleasure you , does enjoy , in my eyes a real gem and hope she stays and does not get burnt out as she works very hard.

Jasmine in my eyes a real gem and hopefully catch up with her again, hopefully tomorrow on my home to the Bush.

I f lucky to see Jasmine Treat her well as she is a real keeper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Hi

My 1st time to a parlour since cov .Protocols that I experienced, which to me no drama at all

Temperature taken (pistol shaped temp recording device)

wrote down  phone number     

Name

Email or address

Quick simple , to me not invasive ( I feel essential to all our safety)

I gave my correct , true details . I cannot see the point in giving false information as any drama you can be informed and act on.

Service not changed but this would definitely be on the individual girl .

• Thanks 1

@robsm good man! Told you she's worth her weight in gold. She gets better with more visits.

She'll get burned out eventually as she was working long hours 6-7 days a week. I feel sorry for her as she's only young and should be enjoying more of her life.

Thanks for the info about recording the personal details.

• Like 2

Hi Bob

Yes ,I am a softy too . Told her the same , everything in moderation and do not work too hard ( as I say not as I do) . She informs me she has too , as sending money home . I gave her a wee gift then a tip at the end , and she deserves every cent.

Thanks for the good oil Bob . Made a big effort to see Jasmine and was rewarded 10 fold.

@bobthebuilder1234 

Hi Bob

Yes ,I am a softy too . Told her the same , everything in moderation and do not work too hard ( as I say not as I do) . She informs me she has too , as sending money home . I gave her a wee gift then a tip at the end , and she deserves every cent.

Thanks for the good oil Bob . Made a big effort to see Jasmine and was rewarded 10 fold.

33 minutes ago, robsm said:

@bobthebuilder1234 

Hi Bob

My pleasure. That's that's what we're here for. Glad she took care of you. Not many like her.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the review Dem. One could be forgiven in thinking Jasmine is the only WL at this joint with the wealth of her reviews.

@Vin Wall Hi Vin ,my 1st encounter there and only intro 2 other girls . I am sure plenty of variety there , Rose Castle is portraying itself as a multicultural parlour not a Asian parlour , the nice efficient manager tried to emphasise that and ecxplained most of her girls are locals . Asian star is having difficulties getting girls as most gone back to China etc so no new girls with cov restrictions.

To me another big plus Rose Castle actually do a dick inspection which to me is very important , quick simple all good.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, robsm said:

@Vin Wall Hi Vin ,my 1st encounter there and only intro 2 other girls . I am sure plenty of variety there , Rose Castle is portraying itself as a multicultural parlour not a Asian parlour , the nice efficient manager tried to emphasise that and ecxplained most of her girls are locals . Asian star is having difficulties getting girls as most gone back to China etc so no new girls with cov restrictions.

To me another big plus Rose Castle actually do a dick inspection which to me is very important , quick simple all good.

Great thanks for the info Rob. Probably a benefit for them at the moment that their contractors are locals. Good 'ol dick inspection mate, can beat it😜

• Like 2

Managed to see Jasmine on the way home .Moto I use “ Go hard or go Home “

This case “ Go Hard then go Home” . Might be last punt for a while , could be last opportunity to see Jasmine. Great service for $105 / 1/2 hr , a pocket rocket to please you, also wonderful girl . 

That's a good cheap root. I'll have to give that place a try. Always happy to support a place that supports PP/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/07/2020 at 10:46 PM, nev said:

That's a good cheap root. I'll have to give that place a try. Always happy to support a place that supports PP/

@nev Yes , The very efficient and nice welcoming secretary ( mentioned in my review).Found out from Jasmine the above mentioned lady who I thought was the receptionist is the actual owner of Rose Castle and a member of PP which in my minds is a must if running a sex providers business.A great Lady and so far doing a great job . Can be corrected 1st parlour opened in QLD , so well done . I am not familiar with the RC website, but as mentioned before a updated roster would help all.

11 hours ago, robsm said:

@nev Yes , The very efficient and nice welcoming secretary ( mentioned in my review).Found out from Jasmine is the actual owner of Rose Castle and a member of PP which in my minds is a must if running a sex providers business.A great Lady and so far doing a great job . Can be corrected 1st parlour opened in QLD , so well done . I am not familiar with the RC website, but as mentioned before a updated roster would help all.

Jasmine is the owner of RC?!?  

@Dem No the older lady I thought was the receptionist ( will not mention her name as respect privacy)is the lady who owns RC , Jasmine informed me ,will edit to make clearer.

On 11/07/2020 at 11:44 PM, robsm said:

@Dem No the older lady I thought was the receptionist ( will not mention her name as respect privacy)is the lady who owns RC , Jasmine informed me ,will edit to make clearer.

Ah right yes I believe you’re right there.  I know she’s asked me to review the ladies I’ve seen in the past, so I assumed she was the owner.  She’s good, she does seem like she cares about her customers.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She’s good, she does seemlike she cares about her customers.  @Dem 

Yes very helpful and seems efficient.I do hope she looks after the girls , I noticed 

Jasmine rostered every shift every day that Andy posted on RC information.

I realise the girls are private contractors , but hopefully she provides some support and advice especially to the younger girls.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Had a repeat visit the other day...  was better than first time around...  Still smiling..

• Like 2

Had another wonderful time with Jasmine.

I have a very busy life and normally time poor, booked a day ahead , arrived a bit early , but as soon as completed the paper work the gorgeous Jasmine was by my side .Thank you Rose Castle  for making things so easy and Jasmine for Such a fantastic  time  . Jasmine is a very special girl ( a gem) , so especially under these hard times I Hope RC can take good care of Jasmine and the other girls and give them every incentive to stay working.

image.jpeg

• Like 2
5 hours ago, robsm said:

I have a very busy life and normally time poor, booked a day ahead , arrived a bit early , but as soon as completed the paper work the gorgeous Jasmine was by my side .Thank you Rose Castle  for making things so easy and Jasmine for Such a fantastic  time  . Jasmine is a very special girl ( a gem) , so especially under these hard times I Hope RC can take good care of Jasmine and the other girls and give them every incentive to stay working.

Hahaha you've got quite the reputation there. All i seem to hear when I'm there is rob this and rob's big dick that.

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, robsm said:

Yep I went in to see Jasmine a week or two back, had an excellent time (as usual), I’m content for a bit now :)  Until next time!

Anyone notice the Rose castle Roster seems to have Jasmine rostered on 24/7. Is this even legal? It can't be healthy. 

41 minutes ago, solojam said:

Anyone notice the Rose castle Roster seems to have Jasmine rostered on 24/7. Is this even legal? It can't be healthy. 

Yes, @robsm and I discussed her getting burnt out. Last time i saw her it looked like it was taking a toll coz she looked pretty wrung out. She gets woke up at odd hours when punters arrive. She's trying to help out her family back home hence, the workaholic lifestyle.

Legal? I dunno. I'm not gonna interfere as she is an adult and it is her choice but I certainly agree that she needs to wind it back a bit. She can't keep that pace up forever...

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, bobthebuilder1234 said:

Yes, @robsm and I discussed her getting burnt out. Last time i saw her it looked like it was taking a toll coz she looked pretty wrung out. She gets woke up at odd hours when punters arrive. She's trying to help out her family back home hence, the workaholic lifestyle.

Legal? I dunno. I'm not gonna interfere as she is an adult and it is her choice but I certainly agree that she needs to wind it back a bit. She can't keep that pace up forever...

Are you certain it is her choice and she is not being pressured to work more than she wants to? 

2 hours ago, solojam said:

Are you certain it is her choice and she is not being pressured to work more than she wants to? 

The owner wants her there as much as possible as she is very popular with the punters and brings in good business. Obviously then there is going to be pressure on her to work longer hours.

I wouldn't say she really wants to be there but she is prepared to do what is necessary to take care of her family. I empathize with her as she can't exactly call her parents and complain that she's stressed or worn out due to the long hours she works at the brothel. It's that problem of leading a double life.

I've discussed this with her and I'm a sympathetic ear but I don't want to get involved in her affairs. I don't know what her financial situation or that of her family is like and how much she needs to earn to help them out. The last thing I'd want to do is meddle and cause her to stop working if she desperately needed the money. I'd imagine she has a dollar amount figured out and an exit plan when the time comes to leave. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1